My Dad's Secretary

~Chapter Seven~                     

<Chris Brady> Hey, uh, where should I start from? I don't feel too good talking about a mess I created.

Eight months ago, I bid my girlfriend goodbye in the morning promising her I'll be back in a month after I solve my family's issues. My dad was admitted to a hospital and I had to handle his business till he recovers from his blood pressure. There were other people who could've done that but my mom wanted me to be the one to take care of it. She was trying to win my dad's favor and I couldn't say no.

My dad asked my mom for a favor I still wish she could've said no to. Lana was to help me with the business. I made her resign on her own when she worked as my dad's secretary and almost made my girlfriend break off our relationship. I didn't know she has been contacting my dad. Her presence at the workplace wasn't going to mean anything to me so I agreed to it after my mom begged me for a week. She started work the next day in her short skirt and high heels as always and I was always in a frown.

I hated her a lot. I really still hate her so much. I hated her with a passion but thanks to her, my mom and dad got a little closer. My mom has been staying with him again and she looked happier.

My dad got discharged from the hospital and that week was my mom's birthday. He prepared a surprise birthday party for her with Lana.

Throughout the party, I was happy I'll be going back to Thora soon. My things had been packed already and all I needed to do was wait for my dad to get back to work. I remember Lana filling my glass of champagne. I raised the glass up to her and eyed her before she left my side smiling.

"Have a wonderful night Chris." she coyly said and I rolled my eyes.

I got so drunk after that one glass she gave to me. I've been drinking other things as well and I blamed it on the alcohol. I got dizzy and sat down on the chair next to me. "Chris." My mom called and I looked at her. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... had too much to drink."

"Should I take you to your room? You don't look okay." I heard Lana say.

"No!" I said. "I can walk on my own." I stood up from the chair and the floor looked farther. My head started to spin around.

"Let her help you Chris." My mom added and I groaned.

"Whatever." I mumbled and Lana took my hand. She put my arm on her shoulder and helped me walk to my room. I was half sleeping before we got to my room.

She lay me down on the bed and I pointed to the door for her to leave. "Leave." I managed to say but I still couldn't keep my eyes open. I didn't want her to come close to me. I was weak and hard at the same time. I was sweating on the bed trying to keep my eyes open.

"I'm sorry Chris." I heard her say before my eyes shut.

I had this dream doing weird things with Lana. She was really trying to get in my head. I turned to the bed and she was sleeping next to me. She had no clothes on and she looked messy. I realized I had no clothes on too.

Looking at myself, I knew the dream I thought I had wasn't a dream. It was fucking real! "Oh no, oh no!" I said. She stretched herself up on the bed and smiled at me.

"Hey, good morning." she said.

"What's fucking good about this morning! Get your ass up!" I yelled at her and threw the bedclothes to her.

My breathing wasn't coming out anymore. I was being squeezed inside. I looked for my clothes and hurriedly put on my short. "Get up Lana! Don't make me throw you out."