A Frigging Birthday

~Chapter Twenty Three~                  

<Thora Violet> Here comes the bitch. Here comes the bitch! If I'm to dirty my clean heart here, I will. I've a lot of time for people like Lana now. She better not look for my trouble whiles she's here.

Let's all have a freaking birthday party together with awkward smiles on our faces. It shouldn't be that hard.

"Hello Freya Sorensen, nice to meet you again." she smiled awkwardly at Freya. I saw her eye Freya. This girl! It's not my problem.
"Let's do some introduction, shall we?"

"No need. We already know who you are. We're supposed to be doing the introduction here."

Freya smiled at her too. She pushed her away from Chris and stood next to him. "I'm Chris' ex girlfriend. The first." she added and they laughed. "We had our first ever sex together so technically he was the first person to have sex with me and I was his first."

Really? God! I never knew. It makes sense that she tried to kill me over him.

"No we didn't Freya." he cut in when he looked at me. I wasn't the only girl? He broke Freya's virginity too.

"I know you're shy. Let it go." she held his shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "This is his second girlfriend aside all the other girls he had to screw and all the ones who became his victim." she pointed to Hillary and Hillary waved at her. "She was even lucky to be a branded as a girlfriend." Freya laughed then she pointed to me.

"That's the first and the last he'll ever need." They all turned to me.

Give me a spotlight please!

"You're just a giver of birth." Freya said and Hillary laughed. They chuckled and Mr's Lana frowned at them. "We'll make sure to have fun today Mr's giver. Thanks for the birthday party." Chris was trying not to laugh.

Lana frowned at him and he stepped away from her.

Cheryl did another stupid thing last night with Randy. She got angry when I talked about it. I'm just trying to protect her. Nathaniel won't take it lightly if he gets to know this. She's been roaming with Randy at the party again.

When trouble comes and oh my soul so weary... please leave me out of it.

Levi was sitting with me and he's been looking at Julie too. She was flirting a lot with a lot of guys. I even saw her kiss this guy and Levi sighed. "Talk to her Levi. I think she's doing this to get your attention."

"That's not it. I tried and she blew me off."

"You love her?" He looked at me sternly and replied with a no. "Then stop looking at her. She'll get the wrong idea." he nodded and gulped down the beer in his hand.

Hillary walked to Chris and it seemed she was explaining things to him. She looked angry and hurt. She brushed a tear off and Chris looked at Randy. What I need at this reunion is less drama and a lot of fun. Cheryl wasn't with Randy anymore and Hillary walked to him. They both got angry talking and she was the first to land a slap on his face.

"I chose you! And this is how you pay me back?" she yelled at him. "I agreed to everything you wanted me to do. I don't want this Randy! I just want you back," her voice faded away in tears at the last part. "Can't we just go back to how things were between us? Why are you making this hard for me? What else do you want from me!" she walked away from him and I sighed.

He seems worse than how Chris used to be. He even fucked Cheryl last night. How many other girls has he been sleeping with? Chris walked to him and smacked him on the head. Hillary sat far away from all of us and her head was rested on her palm.