Miller Brothers

~Chapter Forty-Two~     

<Chris Brady> I am Chris Brady. I let a girl in my life who went back and forth on me in our relationship. I loved her. I trusted her more than I trusted myself and she fucked me up. The Witch Secretary who led us to the break up is making me fall for her which I shouldn't. I can pretend to love. I can pretend to trust if that will make my heart be at peace.

"You don't, right? I gave birth to your son, chose to be here with you, go to work with you and do everything with you! I'm still in that trash can in your heart! When are you going to love me the same way you did for her? How long am I supposed to cope with your hardened heart?"

"I don't know."

She looked at me angrily and wiped a tear off. "And you think Aiden is not yours? His butt even looks like yours! Is Thora making you go crazy?"

"I guess." She threw the napkin on the counter and turned the gas stove off. "Lana,"

"I'm leaving." she took a step forward and I held her hand. "I never asked for more from you. All the stupid things I had to do was to be with you. Every stupid thing I did!"

"I'm sorry."

"No, you're not. I'm about to get crazier than I used to and I'll make sure your 'Violet' stays where she is. It'll be over my dead body if you ever see her again." she bawled.

"It hasn't gotten to that part Lana. I said I'm sorry. I trust you and I... love you." she got very close to me and looked at me. She looked into my eyes and gave a devilish smile.

"You don't." she smirked and walked away. Can she read through me? She scares me sometimes. I went back to the hall and Lana came out of the bedroom dressed in an all black dress. Wearing of heels was a routine for her. It makes her look classy and... beautiful.

"Are you going out to see Dave?" I teased. She walked to where I sat and picked up her phone.

"Chris, I wish I had a gun to kill two people tonight. You get on my nerves sometimes too." she frowned.

"Are you planning to kill someone?" I laughed and she heavily frowned.

"You'll be next." she walked away. "I'm not coming home tonight." I knew she was going to see this Dave. Women are weird.

I went out of the house too to see Randy. He's been a dickhead for a while now and he wasn't planning to stop. He was alone at home and he was drinking beer from the bottle. "Randy." I called and he looked at me. "What's going on with you?"

"Nothing. I'm cool. You know me."

"Yes I do and this isn't you. Are you still with Cheryl?" he put the bottle down and sighed.

"Hills is pregnant." He poured out.

"Hilary Palmer is pregnant?" he nodded and sipped on his bottle. "The old bitch?" I was surprised and it showed I was. "Cheryl doesn't know?"

"Yeah..."

"You're the father?" I gasped. "Oh Randy, you've really fucked up. How long have you been seeing Hillary again?"

"We were not seeing each other. She just showed up at my door one night and she said she missed me. I hadn't seen Cheryl in a week and everything I've been saving in me got into Hillary." I laughed to his ridiculous explanation and he frowned at me. "Chris I'm being serious here. She doesn't want to get rid of it and Cheryl and I are so good together now. She'll kill me if she finds out about this." I was still laughing and he was looking at me.

I'm not a bad person but anytime this guy gets into trouble, it feels funny to me. Like Randy Shaw got into trouble? He was a good kid. He had a good face and nice attitude unlike me. I sat up in the couch and sighed heavily after laughing. I turned my eyes to his doorway again and there stood an angry Cheryl Reeve.