Loss

~Chapter Eighteen~

<Thora Violet> Nathaniel dragged me out of the room in the evening. He just bumped in there and carried me in his arms. "Nathaniel put me down!" I yelled at him and he walked with me outside. "Put me down Nathaniel!"

"You're being a pain in your own ass little girl." he said. He headed to Chris' house and I was screaming at him.

"Don't take me there Nat please. I can't face him."

"He won't bite." He opened the door with his strong arms and shoved me inside. He put me on my feet and I was panting out. He waved at Chris and walked out of the house. I couldn't turn to him.

"Violet," he called and I didn't turn. "Thora."

"What do you want to say to me?"

"Are we not supposed to talk about this?" he sounded furious. Was he angry I got pregnant and that the baby could be his or was he still angry over what Asher did to him? "Are we not supposed to talk about this Thora?"

"About what?"

"Look at me and let's talk." he demanded and I shook my head. He sighed. "Are you having my baby?" I still stood there without talking. "Are you having my baby or not Thora?!"

"No." I said.

"It's not mine?" I nodded and heard him sigh.

It must be a relief. Was Lana or his dad going to kill him for getting me pregnant?

"Thanks for calling." I headed out and he called me again. "Take care." he didn't say a word and I walked out of the house. Such a relief?

Okay, this doesn't hurt at all. It really doesn't.

Nathaniel was waiting for me outside. He held my hand and walked with me inside our house. "You called him, didn't you?"

"I was helping you out."

"Why is everyone trying to help me out when I didn't ask for your help? Why are you all doing this to me?" I said and tears fell out of my cheeks.

"Because I care about you and I hate seeing you this way. You can't lie to yourself that you're okay. You're not okay Thora. Talk to someone and get this off your chest."

"I'm fine. I don't need anyone's help." I said and walked to my room.

"Stress is not good for the baby Thora!" I threw myself on the bed and sighed. I guess I'm really done with Chris now.

As if it was a routine check, Asher paid me a visit two days later at home. He looked apologetic and all I saw when I looked at him was how he devilishly pushed Chris on the stairway. "Can we talk?" he asked.

"No." I answered and he looked at me. He looked up the stairs and Cheryl and Nathaniel were looking at us.

"Please." he begged and I shook my head again. "I've been calling and sending you tons of messages now. Are you still not going to forgive me?"

"No." he held my hand and his cold hands made me look at him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Us and the baby."

"I don't want us to talk about us and the baby is not yours." I sternly said.

"Are you serious?"

"Damn serious. It's not anyone's baby. We'll talk about us some other time and maybe never."

"Thora, I know it's mine. Stop trying to push me away too. I still love you and you know whatever I did, I did it for you. I'm not a bad person Thora. You know I'm not."