@crazyybrookie

My second interview with someone from abroad. I'm so happy!!!!! 😘😍😍

1) "Name?"

Diane.

2) "Age?"

16.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I enjoy writing in my free time or painting. It soothes me.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started about a year ago, I was inspired about how people could make characters come alive and the readers could be able to feel the emotions that the character is feeling. Also, it's pretty cool to kill off a character and see the reader's reactions.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I had this really old account, the stories are up to this day. I basically shipped this couple, "Jack Frost and Elsa" sooo much.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I don't.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Haha, I don't regularly post like many authors do but usually on days I've got free time I will write.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Kinda, I've deleted a few stories that felt like the storyline was off. But I wouldn't completely stop writing

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

100 Voicemails or Project Popularity.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Not really, I got friends irl who use Wattpad though.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I relate very strongly to Claire Glithes, in the beginning of the book she didn't believe in love at all. But towards the end, you can see her character developing as she fell in love and she loved the person she was with. Of course, I didn't die irl of course.

12) "What do you want to study?"

I want to take up design in the future.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Witty, strong minded, fashionable

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Have a plan. Don't start off with a great chapter with 20 pages but continue the book with 5 pages. Be consistent. Leave the reader wanting more

15)" Questions based on ' The Girl No One Noticed ':  How were you inspired to write this story?"

I was watching this movie, I loved the plot line it gave me. So I switched a lot of things up and made my own characters.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Ken and Michael. They're both very kind people who keep the storyline interesting. I wanted to have a character that was gay because many stories don't usually have that. Michael is a kind guy, something most guys in many of the stories here on Wattpad don't have.

17)"  Are you planning to publish a sequel or another book with another couple's story? "

Yes ;)

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

I would, I'm very proud of my work and it would be amazing to expand the amount of readers.

19)"Which is your favourite a)  funny,  b) dramatic,  c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book ? "

I love the funny scenes as well as romantic scenes.

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1)" What is your favourite memory from 2016-17?"

My favorite memory? Gosh, I had amazing memories but my favorite was the fact that I had found my own Prince Charming in real life.

(Ohhh cute! I want that too, maybe one day.... <3 !)

2)" Which is your favourite non-wattpad book? "

The selection series.

crazyybrookie thank you so much for this interview! I appreciate it! I wish you good luck with your other books and that your dreams will come true one day! Love u! <3

Kisses

-magioula.