@golddustharry

golddustharry

1) "Name?"

A Harry Styles song!

2) "Age?"

18, nearly 19.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Discovering new Fleetwood Mac songs, designing and writing.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I have been a reader on Wattpad since practically the beginning and it was always something I wanted to do, but it wasn't' until last year that I actually decided to give it a go.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story was an Instagram one. I started it because it was a way I could practice using photoshop and create a story through images. I really enjoyed writing that book, but I found myself wanting to write a non Instagram book because I felt I had so much more to say behind the photos.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope!

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

When I first started writing Notting Hill, it was one user who voted and commented on my first couple of chapters and that really encouraged me to keep going. I'm also motivated by wanting to educate and inform my readers of different parts of history. I love history and most of my ideas for stories are historically based. For example, In my story Monaco, I'm motivated by wanting to share the experience of Irish imigrants and also the conflict between the British and Irish republican army.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Yes and no, there are times where I'll publish a chapter and it won't get the reaction or reception I had expected and it is then when I second guess myself and think 'are people actually interested anymore?' But I usually get over that quickly because even if no one else likes my stories, at least I like them myself.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

This is so hard! It changes almost everyday, but the stories that I always find myself coming back to are 'Suit and Tie' and 'The executive and the artist' that book inspired my writing style so much and makes me feel so many things each time I read it. As far as famous Harry stories, it will have to be 'Pyrite' Each time I read that book I discover something new and it's just beautiful!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes I have! I love creating that kind of relationship with my readers because when you understand the person more, you can understand their writing even better.

My friends are: @missunderhood @https-peachy @theprettymar @_saltystyles_ LipsThatLied I love these girls and i love hearing what they think of each chapter xx

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I think I relate to a few things from all my characters. I like to think I've got Ivy's resilience, Grace's intelligence and Daisy's anxiety!