@arianagrande1980

arianagrande1980

1) "Name?"

Tock.

2) "Age?"

20 years old

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I like write, read, draw, sing, dance and listen to music

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started on Wattpad on October 15, 2018. The reason why I started writing was because I have always wanted to share my stories with everybody else

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

First story that I wrote was This Is My Story.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I write on my blog When AThinkBubble Bursts on Blogger and the Episode app.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

My friends and readers on here give me motivation to keep writing even when I don’t want to. Lol

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

There were several times where I just wanted to stop writing and just leave Wattpad forever.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

My favorite story on Wattpad is Love and Loss - Song Album by @BitchThatsMe

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I have gained a lot of friendships on Wattpad. My friends are @coolcourtney5 @frangipanexdemi @En-Jae @JustAnotherTem @hazzaxinfinity @TheRivalryEndsHere @1-800-thankunext @XxEnviedxX @book_love29 @Aqeexo and more

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Yes. I can relate to some of the characters in my book. Like Zora in Tell Me That You Love Me, she is shyness, funny, determined, nice and sensitive just like me in a sense. And Tyler from This Is My Story, he has autism just like me, but at the same time, he is very sweet, compassionate, loves his family and knows how to stand up for himself whenever he needs to.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I am studying creative writing in college

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Sweet, loving and caring

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

I advise new writers to take their time while they are writing as story. Don’t rush your work. Take a moment to writer your ideas down in a journal and go from there. Also, if you experience writer’s block, take a break from writing and listen to some music or read to take your mind off of it

15)" Questions based on ' Tell Me That You Love Me ' : How were you inspired to write this story?"

I was inspired to write Tell Me That You Love Me after reading @demi_x_lovato’s book Tell Me You Love Me. I also just wanted to try my hand at writing Fanfiction to see how everything will turn out.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

My favorite character is Zora because I love her spirit and determined she is to make Demi Lovato her girlfriend.

17)" Have you decided the end of the book? "

I have to end the book, but I am not going to finish it until mid or possibly the end of August.

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

If I was asked to publish my book, I would ask if I can make a few changes to my book.

19)"Which is your favourite a) funny, b) dramatic, c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book, until now?"

My favorite sad scene in Tell Me That You Love Me is where Zora was depressed after getting in an argument with Demi over Zora spying on Demi’s date with Chase. And she was listening to Nightingale by Demi, which by the way is one of my favorite songs by her.

20) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

A phrase that I wrote was when Demi was trying to tell Zora something and she was saying, “I-I-I...” The reason why I love writing that phrase because it really builds the suspense for the readers. Like, “What’s going to happen next?”

21) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot? Are we near the end?"

The whole plot of it all took seven months. You’re not near the end just yet, but I am going to try and write this book as fast as I can for my fans.

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

I have 3 unpublished books and 3 half-finished books on Wattpad.

23) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

Spoilers for future plans in my book is that Demi and Zora’s relationship will be put to the test as they embark on the Tell Me That You Love Me World Tour

24)" Are you planning to publish a sequel?"

Yes. I am planning on a sequel for Tell Me That You Love Me, which will be released on my 21st birthday.

25) " Choose- 'challenge' one writer that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

I would love to challenge @book_love29 that I want to know about to do this interview just like me.

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) "What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?"

The set of items that I would buy to make the cashier the most uncomfortable is a PlayStation 4 console, lots of video games like Life Is Strange and Injustice 2 and a flat screen TV.

2) "What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?"

The creepiest thing that I could say while passing a stranger on the street is “I am going to chop your head off”. I don’t know if that’s creepy enough.

Thank you so much arianagrande1980!!

All the love,
M.