@Pianogirl56

Pianogirl56

1) "Name?"

Pianogirl56

2) "Age?"

A secret.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing, reading, calligraphy.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I first started writing at an early age, probably about 5 - I have always loved using my imagination to capture a story in such a beautiful and hypnotic way. Writing is in my bones, it’s something I adore doing, and have since I can remember.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

The first book I ever wrote on Wattpad is called ‘Old Rain’. The first thing I ever wrote in my lifetime was probably a lot of childish short stories, but they’re memories I love thinking back too, it’s when I’m at my happiest.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No actually I don’t, I’ve never considered anything else.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I think it’s a mixture of things. Writing is a muse for me, I find peace when I can just sit back and allow my imagination to wonder - it’s also like a therapy to me, it allows me to live a life that isn’t my own. Another thing I would say motivates me is the incredible support I receive from my readers, their comments spur me on, and I try to reply to every single one I can.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I think I have unfortunately, I suppose as a writer (like many things) you naturally get swept up in the ongoing of life. I have a lot going on at the moment and I get wrapped up in reality too much. I should probably take more time for myself, writing makes a spinning world halt, it’s magical.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I haven’t actually read any recently from Wattpad - but one of my old favourites was Serendipitous, I always loved that book. My next read is called ‘Colouring Book’ and that’s a Harry one too, I’m excited for that!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Friendships, probably not. Although I will say that I’ve spoken to probably hundreds of wonderful people. The support on here is absolutely overwhelming for a writer, I remember being a new writer and getting my first like, and now look at how far I’ve come. My success is down to the amazing people that read my books, and if that counts as friendship, then I’m happy with that.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I relate to all of my characters, not only the main ones, but ever character in my books has an element of myself - personally I think it’s difficult not to do that. I was always taught to ‘write from what you know’, so my personality is tied to every character. One even has my name... I’d say I’m most like Odette, her thought process is a lot similar to mine in some ways.

12) "What do you want to study?"

Anything to do with Linguistics or language would be perfect for me.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Thoughtful, pedantic and caring.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"