@curlybaby

curly_baby

1) "Name?"

Sarah.

2) "Age?"

21.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing, bring with my friends, reading, working out, and working (I love my job!)

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing when I was around 12. I have always loved literature and English so I gave it a shot. I had no idea I’d be where I am today with a few books with over a million reads!

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story was actually Bad Blood, but I forgot about it and posted Tomorrow and the sequel, as well as The Danger prior to it. The first few, going back and reading them today, were such fetus stories and when my One Direction love was clearly at an all time high. My stories have progressively grown as I have grown as a person.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I do not.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

The supportive feedback of all the people who read, as well as my continuous love for writing. It’s something fun; a good break in the day.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

There have been times, especially starting college, where it became increasingly hard to write and find the time to. But, when you love something, it tends to find its way back, hence the new stories I’ve written in the past year.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

My favorite story on Wattpad is Chasing Red. I’ve read it a million times and I more than likely will read it again.

isabelleronin

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I would not go so far as to say I’ve made friends on Wattpad, but I talk to a variety of people, typically through DM. I accepted this challenge from @harrysbeebee to hopefully help people read more about me and be able to see who I am as a person a little better.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I honestly can say I don’t relate to any of the characters in my books. I tend to choose people I surround myself with and build a character off of them. I know quite a few people who have been harmed by people, to people who are headstrong, to people that are naturally shy, and I take that piece of them and build a story off of it to build awareness. I’m never trying to write a damsel in distress; it’s a real person being played through a fictional character with very real circumstances.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I’m currently a double major in accounting and business finance - the complete opposite side of the spectrum in regard to my writing.