@octopussyy

octopussyy

1) "Name?"

I prefer to stay anonymous on this platform, but I go by M!

2) "Age?"

21.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Mostly writing and telling terrible jokes.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing when I was in elementary school, mostly just because I loved to make up characters, and I would write to impress my family members and friends!

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

If we are going by my online history, my first story is a fan fiction titled "Cracked." This work started roughly in 2012.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I write freelance for my local newspaper, and I run a few personal blogs!

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Positive feedback is one of my main motivators. Writing for my own and others' pleasure is something that allows me to keep doing what I love!

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Not entirely, no. I have had moments where I was wondering what the point of fictional writing and even writing anything in general is, but then I remember the work I have put into my creations and it would be a shame to see it all go to waste.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Dark. I know, it's so cliché! But I loved reading it the first time, and sometimes I will come onto wattpad and read it again... It's kind of like a guilty pleasure of mine.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I haven't gained friendships from the site itself, but outside of wattpad I have gained friends on other platforms! The one friend who I consider to be one of my BEST friends, who I met on Tumblr, would be the wattpad user @thelittlestthings!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I tend to make characters who are not similar to myself. I usually aim to make strong female characters, ones who embody things that I, in the moment of writing, wished I was like! I do, however, write a lot of inner monologue, and let my characters formulate their next moves right on the screen for the reader. So, in that sense, I think my thought process and modes of reasoning are similar to my characters!

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I currently go to university and study English as my undergrad! After this degree, I hope to move onto getting educated in the journalism field!

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Feisty, procrastinator, kind!