@lovealwaysvictoria

1) "Name?"

My name is Victoria (:

2) "Age?"

I’m 19 turning 20 soon!!

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Reading and writing and that’s pretty much it. BUT I am working towards getting my scuba diving certificate so that I could become a deep dive tour guide! I do live on a tropical island with a lot of underwater caves, trenches, and coral reefs so it’d be fun to explore that.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

Around November of 2017 was when I started my very first writing experience (“Serendipity Is for Suckers”). I started writing because I had the semester off from college so I was really bored. I was reading a lot which gave me so many of my own ideas and urge to write, so I did.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story was “Serendipity Is for Suckers” and it was also my first time writing fiction like ever. In high school we wrote maybe a couple of fictional essays but it wasn’t anything that made me realize I liked writing so much. Everything else I wrote were boring academic papers.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I don’t. I only write on Wattpad.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Honestly, all the feedback from my readers! Whenever I see comments from readers enjoying my story, it makes me happy to know that it’s making others happy so I keep on writing.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Definitely not, I love writing so much and it’s my only way of “running my mouth” because in person I’m not a very talkative or social person. But I’ve definitely had my “I hate writing and I suck at it and I could never be good enough” phases (still have them sometimes).

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Oh I have tons! And that’s definitely the hardest question to ever ask a bookworm. But if anybody is interested in knowing my favorite stories, definitely check out my “All Time Faves” reading list that features my absolute favorite stories!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes! And I love it! I love the friendships I’ve created with some of my fellow authors here on Wattpad which makes it such an open and welcoming community for me to feel comfortable to express myself in. I remember when I first started out, LipsThatLied  and heskindaharry were like the first two accounts to ever read my stuff and I remember thinking back like “Whoaa wtf did I do to deserve this??” But yeah those are my day ones right there (what’s up homies).

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I helllaaa relate to Ria from SIFS. Her characteristics are pretty straightforward and if you’ve read it then you’d know why ;)

12) "What do you want to study?"

I’m currently studying English in college which is a pretty wide spectrum but I do hope to focus more on creative writing.