@AshGotStranded

AshGotStranded

1) "Name?"

Aashi

2) "Age?"

17.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I love to write, read, sing, sketch, play guitar and basketball.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I think I was in 4yh grade when I had this diary (I still have it) where I used to write these short stories and read them to my grandpa or mum and they'd give me remarks for it so I could improve my English. It is so funny to read them now.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story, it was 'Are You Guilty?'. I started writing it when I was 12 but it was never finished and I lost my Wattpad account for some reasons.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No, I don't. I haven't found any other app which fascinates me as much as Wattpad.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

As I grew up, I had this feeling in my heart where I just wanted to escape reality because my life had been pretty boring. So, the main reason was that but after I lost my Wattpad account, I found motivation to write after reading books by my, now, favourite authors like Nicholas Sparks, John Green and Jennifer Niven.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I surely thought about it. I unpublished my work and everything because I felt like I wasn't doing it right, like, I couldn't do it. But then I thought about how writing made me happy and I just needed a break to get rid of the demotivation. After that, I came right back.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

My top favorite books are 'I Sold Myself To The Devil For Vynil... Pitiful I Know' by @DarknessAndLight and 'Inhale' and 'Exhale' by @Exquisite .

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Tbh, there are tons. In fact, I found some of my closest friends here who have been life savers. I'll mention the closest bishes @euphoric_void @feather_gatherer @zaynthegodmalik @exquisite_22 @ifffzeh @MindOfJohanna and @iluvzaynie

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I, of course, mostly relate to the protagonist of my book, Emma. She's stubborn, weird, and feels lonely even when she has amazing friends by her side. That's totally me, feeling like I don't belong. But I also relate to Jack because he acts childish when he's in his 20s.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I'm currently studying Psychology, Sociology and Economics but I'm further going to opt for Psychology and English Literature. My dream is to become a clinical psychologist.