@perksofImagining + Surprise at the end

perksofImagining

1) "Name?"

perksofImagining.

2) "Age?"

20.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing, photography.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I probably really started around 13/14? I remember I started writing because of some amazing hunger games fanfictions I would read, it made me want to create some of my own (I hand wrote them in a notebook btw, I don’t where it is now... but I hope no one EVER finds it)

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Generally I would say a hunger games fanfiction. It was inspired by two fanfics I read and the movie ‘grown ups’. So you could only imagine the hot mess it was lol. Side note: the hunger games fandom has thee best fanfiction. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I do, but that’s for me to know and you all to find out. (it’s just some mcu and jonerys fanfiction, ya’ll probably ain’t missing out)

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I would say just gaining new interest or the love I already have for the things continuing to inspire me. Everything I write about, every character, is inspired by something I like or love. If I don’t have interest in the people the characters are based on or I don’t feel like I can write them properly, I won’t do it. Nonetheless, I’m going to keep gaining new interest or love for new things, so I’m always going to have something to write about.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I think I have, but never seriously. It’s just me throwing a fit over having writers block lol. I’ll always come back to writing, and to an unfinished story. Nothing is ever left unfinished it’s just a writer struggling to find inspiration.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I have a few, but anything by @grigiogirls is a favorite of mine. She’s such an amazing writer with not enough recognition, she’s too good for us. The sooner people realize that the sooner she’ll get the attention and recognition on here that she deserves!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I think the previous question may have hinted at this next answer. Over the years on here I have made quite a few friendships, but the one I hold most dear to my none existent heart is the one I have with @grigiogirls . I love you satan!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I think I relate to all of them in one way or another. I think everyone I love I see a bit of myself in them, whether they be based on celebrities, characters I make up or characters written by other authors. Maybe it’s the same for every author? I hope it is. As for characteristics, I guess you’ll have to read my stories and try to see for yourselves which traits I associate with (;

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I’m studying English, but would love to branch into film. I love story telling, and after the last season of game of thrones, it’s an understatement to say that we need more women writers lol.