@zalaxy-

zalaxy-

1) "Name?"

Srin xoxo

2) "Age?"

I'm seventeen (but im about to be eighteen and hell is gonna rise when im legal hah)

3)" What are your hobbies?"

i LOVE dancing. it just lightens my mood so much, just shake ya booty @ some bollywood songs and then take a nap acting like you didn't have a mental breakdown. Hah. I love a lot of sports too, like basketball, handball, throwball

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I was probably 12? I don't remember, my friends stumbled on wattpad (the good ol' og wattpad days when we didn't have to watch dumb ads and y/n was being kidnapped by 1D lmao) so i DID start one but well it was bull crap and my English wasn't good. But majorly it was just a quick 'let's try this shit' moment with friends.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Uhm 🤡 my first story was a book titled 'am not a slave' WIG. anyway unofficially (atleast what i consider so i dont look like a dumbass) my first book is the one published but with a different title, i had taken it down and changed the plot and things and brought it back last year.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I barely am able to update here 🤡 but no i don't write anywhere but im thinking of shifting to some diff website or app if wattpad doesn't get its shit together soon welp

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Honestly my only motivation is me. The reason i write is that the love i have for my two characters Zayn and Crystal is SO immense. Also, the love i receive from my readers, the theories the messages, tho quite a few of them have dropped my book but it's all cool w me. 🤡

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Sadly, yes. I think I'm still going through that phase rn bec of people dropping my book and idk? It kinda just hurts you as a writer but then at the end you can't just drop your characters story halfway through. They're literally your babies depending on your grooming. But ya, this turned me to a savage, not a sad bitch. Ari is cool isn't she?

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

9. It's been years, literal years but no book, LITERALLY no book can cross WWC series by kelliemayann for me. That book is a literal magic and the author is the sweetest. She sent me out a copy of her new published book Golden, GO GET IT AT AMAZON EVERYONE!!!! Anyway, i also like inhale/exhale by exquisites.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I've realised that Wattpad is a very scrunched up platform as of now and maintaining relations when you know so much about them but you can't say is just nerve racking. I don't know how others feel about me or if anyone considers me a friend but the one I've whole and whole faith on and has supported my book and I from the start is zaynstaurus my HOE MY BITCH FOREVA. ILY. but I'd love to get to know @ashgotstranded @thereyouzayn better, they seem like nice people.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Both of my characters have light traces of me somewhere or the other. While zayn is spontaneous and makes decisions quicker than i can blink (which results BAD everytime) Crystal overthinks a lot. But ya, i think majorly Crystal, bec even tho this book is a romantic story the future holds a LOT of downfall, out of which some things are real and have happened with me. So, stay tuned lol.