@ohharderdaddyy

ohharderdaddyy

1) "Name?"

Hii! 

My name is "Thaline" - which is pronounced like "Thá lee ne". 

You can call me "Thali". It's easier =) 

2) "Age?"

28, according to my birth certificate.
65, according to my soul.
90, according to the pains all over my body.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Besides writing, I like to do lettering and decorate my bullet journal. Sometimes I try to draw too, play a bit with watercolor but I'm horrible at that. 

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I always loved to read. When I was a child, I was the strange kid who spent their entire snack time at the school library. I read so many books during my childhood, but the first one I remember falling in love with was Meg Cabot's "The Princess Diaries", which I read when I was like 9 or 10. After that, I was always writing something. For a long period I wished to be an author, when was old enough.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I honestly don't remember. The first one I finished was a love triangle I wrote around 2011 / 2012, and the only person who read that was my best friend. 
The first fan fiction I'd ever wrote was Temporary Fix, here on Wattpad, and the first fanfic that I finished - and started a sequel - was Opia. 

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

For me, writing is like therapy. Sometimes I use it to disconnect from my own, real life - not because I want to live what my characters goes through on the books, but mainly because when I write, I'm completely disconnected from my personal life and create something completely different. 

But what really gives me REASON to write, are my lovely readers here. People here are just so amazing and supportive, and their excitement about my stories is what gives me motivation to keep going.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

  Generally, no. I've gone through phases - before Wattpad, I usually wrote sporadically, sometimes taking more than a month to keep going with a story.  
But after Wattpad, giving up doesn't even cross my mind. I love writing. 

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

This is such a difficult question! I love so many books from here!
I love everything MysteryMixtapes write - like, really. I would probably fall completely in love with her grocery list. 
I'm currently reading Aerial, by peanutboyfriend, and Birdie's way of telling a story got me completely stunned - I've never seen something similar, and I love it so much.