@peanutboyfriend

peanutboyfriend

1) "Name?"

Hello! You can call me Birdie!

2) "Age?"

I’m 33.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Cooking, baking, dancing, exercise, true crime, film, music, thrifting, flea markets, farmer’s markets, reading and writing. I have a collection of vintage cameras and used to take a lot of photographs, but I haven’t done that in a few years.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I’ve journaled on and off since middle school. I wrote a ton of psychological research in college. I started writing creatively about two and a half years ago. At the time, I thought it was because something intangible was compelling me to do so, but now I understand that I need the emotional outlet and imaginative escape. It works wonders for managing my anxiety, but in all honesty, when things aren’t going well, sometimes it’s a major player in triggering my anxiety too.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I started writing little blips and blurbs that I posted as captions on Instagram and some of my followers urged me to keep going, so… here I am. I posted most of the short stories from Instagram in Harry Tales, which is why the formatting is trash, but I can’t find the time to edit.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

That indescribable urge, my editor, my designer and my readers.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Every single day.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

No Fury by  sparkflarefire

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes! Lots. I can’t even begin to list them all.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Yes, of course. They all came from my brain, so I find myself relating to all of them in some way. I relate to Cherry’s (from Aerial) perfectionism and self-disparagement, I relate to Harry’s (from Aerial) emotional burial techniques. I relate a lot to Ace’s (from Inclination) fluidity and understanding of human nature. At times, I relate to Harry’s (from Kismet) depression and solitude and other times, I relate to Nova’s (from Kismet) optimism and persistence. Pick a day and my answers will probably change.  

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

In college, I studied Psychology with a focus on Abnormal Psych (brain disorders), Brain Development and Child Development. After college, I moved across the country to get a degree in pedagogy from Association Montessori Internationale to teach Montessori principles to primary children, aged 2.5 – 6 years.