@Shiyax

Shiyax

1) "Name?"

Shiya.

2) "Age?"

16.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I absolutely love reading books, painting stuff, singing along with songs, watching the game of cricket and beautiful sunsets

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I never intended to take up writing seriously. It happened all of a sudden- I was on a high dosage on Instagram stories written by @AliviaSaha and I just really wanted to write one. But now, I am glad that I started writing.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

It was my Instagram (feat. Liam Payne) if we exclude the numerous hurriedly written short stories on the english paper.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I adore wattpad. So, no.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

We all have that one reader whom we want to read our chapters once we publish it. Fortunately, I have gained two of them - @euphoric_void and @mrsconfusedhoran. Their comments which they leave on almost everyline and their honest reviews motivate me. Sometimes, it goes to the extent of messages on the mb or even phone calls !

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

If I'd say no, I'd be lying. Everyone has gone through the phase where you would want to delete everything. But I'm glad I did recover from it soon.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I am not going to say any book with millions of reads but those books which made me smile a million times - Fanaa by @shadesofmannie , Reminiscence by @mrsconfusedhoran and @AliviaSaha 's Instagram stories

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I am really thankful for Wattpad which was given me amazing and equally crazier friends. To name really close ones - @mrsconfusedhoran @euphoric_void @exquisite_22 @AliviaSaha @shadesofmannie @Shuffling93 @midnight_rambler_sam @feather_gatherer and @_ashhalfabluesky

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

One character I can relate at a spiritual level is Hardik, who is as dirty minded as his author. He finds a way to make every statement dirty.