@haroldslittlethings

haroldslittlethings

1) "Name?"

Sydney.

2) "Age?"

18.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

enjoy reading poetry, especially when i’m stressed out. I also really enjoy listening to music and art.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

the first time i ever started writing was back in primary school as every week we would have to write an essay on the topic we were learning and it really got me into writing. since then i’ve always wrote little things in my spare time, but the first time i actually put my time into writing was on wattpad a year ago.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Father Of My Child

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I don't.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I’ve always found it as a good way to relieve stress, so every time i’m going through anything stressful it motivates me to write as it clears my mind. I’ve also found reading as a good way to escape everything around you and turn to reading in tough times, every time i feel like giving up writing i think of my younger self and how i turned to books to get me through the day and i’m sure others are like that, so it’s nice knowing that my writing could possibly be doing that for others.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Quite often, if i’m honest. I doubt myself quite a lot and sometimes i just question myself and my writing. Thankfully i do have people who are very supportive of me and my work and they definitely help me get through those rough patches.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Artwork by _miiki (would highly recommend reading their books, their writing is so beautiful)

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

have only made one friend on wattpad ( @sweetcurlycreature ), i dont really know how to make friends on wattpad as i’m super awkward, but i do have a few mutuals

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I do not. Im very awkward and reserved, where as the characters i write are much more open and out there. I think i enjoy writing characters the complete opposite as me as i think they’re definitely the type of people i would like to be.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

i’m not currently studying although i have always loved science and did study applied science for a while

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

quiet, awkward, shy

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Don’t give up on yourself or your writing, it’s always hard at the beginning as you are very unsure on your writing and if people like it. I think it’s just important to know that you don’t get loads of readers over night and it does take time. I would also say to take your time on writing and take a break when you need to. You don’t need need to write an entire book overnight.