@hes_wreckedme

hes_wreckedme

1) "Name?"

Emily but most people call me Em.

2) "Age?"

42.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Listening to music and dancing with my kids, reading, writing (of course), going to concerts, and travelling.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing (different forms; research, poetry, fiction etc.) when I was in my first year in undergrad. I excelled at writing composition and loved doing the research, it helped me paint a realistic picture for my readers. I’ve worked on poetry on and off, just when something inspires me. I briefly wrote some fanfics in 2013 (it turned out to be nonsense, so it’s all gone now). I finally started again when I found my muse, who is Harry. I write because there were so many ideas in my head that I need to get out (it gets crowded up in my head). It’s cathartic for me, and I love creating the characters and researching to fine tune the details of my stories.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first completed story is The Passage, it was complete and published but after a year and writing skills improving I unpublished is and now I’m rebooting each chapter and reposting them one by one.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Increased self-courage and finding an audience and support system who encourage me.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I stopped writing in 2004 after getting married and having kids. Society and other circumstances gave me the impression that I had to give up on what made me happy in order to take care of my family. I also didn’t have the courage to do it, several people in my life told me I wasn’t good enough and that my dreams were unrealistic.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Stall @MysteryMixtapes , Perspective @MysteryMixtapes Enrapture @harryslovehandles_ Façade @harryslovehandles_ Who Names the Colors @aggressivelyfriendly No Fury @sparkflarefire Goldie @FatBottomedGirls My Ex-Stepfather @shyla_stories Dwell @peanutboyfriend (short story in Harry Tales Book) Appeal Denied @WhoopsHarryStyles … Sorry it’s impossible to choose just one!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes, @MysteryMixtapes @aggresivelyfriendly @FatBottomedGirls and all the rest of my online friends I met through Insta.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I relate to Willow more than any of them. Her life experiences and challenges are similar to mine. The personal growth she makes throughout the story is a something I’m working on doing for myself.