@kanyesdiary

kanyesdiary

1) "Name?"

Lena.

2) "Age?"

17.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing, Reading, eating making food!

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I first wrote a story in like 2013 on another account when I wanted to know what it was like to just write something- but I don’t really count that because it wasn’t serious. Essentially I read all the “popular” and OG fanfics and so now I rarely have any interesting content to read because I feel like I read all of it. After that, I decided to start writing fanfiction myself and it would be a great way to read what I WANT to read as well. This was around 2015 when I started writing.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story was a non-fan fiction and it was about two teenagers one who was bullied and falls in love with this guy who tries to save her- it was really cliche and I couldn’t even publish it in individual chapters because Wattpad didn’t have the chapter feature for mobile devices during the time haha- imagine the whole story in one chapter.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope! I tried to on tumblr but who even knows how to use that app properly?

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Definitely staying true to myself. Even though I’ve pursued so many other interests, I know that writing is always there for me. Writing on Wattpad is stress free and I don’t have people pressuring me to update and I find comfort in that.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Oh, definitely. In fact, I did give up on writing before. I think one time for a year. Other than that, I just stop writing for a few months. But... I always come back and I don’t I’ll ever stop writing :)

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

That’s a really hard question to answer because I’m sure I have a favorite but I just can’t remember what that favorite was.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes, I have met many cool people on here! Literally just a bunch of random people who I get along with in the comments and things like that.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I relate marginally to the characters in my books- mainly because I find it uncomfortable to write characters based on myself, typically the cultural aspect of the main characters is what I relate to because I am Mexican-American

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

Computer science :)

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Anxious, Awesome, Healing

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

STOP OVERTHINKING IT. This is literally YOUR story! Like, don’t think about heat your readers want to read or what you think would be a potential barrier because it’s your own little world you’re making.

15)" Questions based on ' Zulema'   :  How were you inspired to write this story?"

I think I was intrigued by the whole “bet I’ll have sex with this girl” idea and wanted to make my own turn to it because the fact that people bet to sleep with girls was so stupid to me. Also, I know for sure I just wanted to write smut.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Definitely Zulema because she’s a bad bitch and has been through so much yet is still amazing ( I guess were similar in that way too)

17)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

I have been messaged from another site who wanted my book on their own for money but I’d have to take it off Wattpad and I didn’t think it was worth it. Also, I don’t think ‘Zulema’ is “publish-worthy” because the story is just me having fun you know, I don’t want all the pressure!

18)"Which is your favourite a)  funny,  b) dramatic,  c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book ?"

a) When Harry texted Mori “Just because you failed a grade doesn’t make you mature, it makes you stupid” or something like that haha

b) when Zulema said some cheesy shit like “he’s my anchor” like I was so in my feelings when I wrote that

c) when Harry did Zulema a homework- idk I think that’s cute

d) of course the saddest scene was when Zulema got a miscarriage.

19) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

I’ll never forget writing that first chapter of my story. I was just in my room typing away on my new laptop, completely ignoring any trivial obligations in life and having so much fun with a fresh story.

20) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot? "

you know, I was never good at that. I just went with the flow

21)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

More than 15! But I don’t like to publish anything unless I know I will finish it

22) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

I have two books in the making that I’m taking the most serious right now. When I get more mentally stable and start appreciating writing more, I will definitely get those up :)

23) " Choose- 'challenge' two writers that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

jkharrystyles and -cruzypayne

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) " What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or coworkers?"

Chismosa ( a Spanish word- it basically is a girl who gossips a lot)

2) "If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?"

Peanut Purée for sure!

Thank you so much  kanyesdiary!!❤❤

All the love,
M.