@thereyouzayn

thereyouzayn

1) "Name?"

Laura.

2) "Age?"

18.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing and reading.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing way back in 2012 because 1D fanfics were super new then.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I can't even remember my first story all the way back then.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I used to write on Tumblr but not anymore.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Honestly, the readers and friends. Without the support, i would have given up a long time ago. (Dont be a ghost reader people! Show support!)

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Yes! It happens a lot honestly.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Zephaniah.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I never expected to make friends on here, but i did and its amazing. @zaynthegodmalik @mindofjohanna @frannyclouds @maddieellen @Zalaxy- and soo many more! (They know who they are)

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I wish i could say i did. My characters are so different from me.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I'm at that time in my life where i'm trying to figure all that out.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Um happy, imaginative, curious.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Never give up, find yourself some good friends on here, and write what makes YOU happy.

15)" Questions based on 'Without You ' :  How were you inspired to write this story?"

Honestly i was reading a book and I became so inspired. I started thinking of ideas and boom, Without You was born.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Jade. She's just so awesome and what she does in the book is amazing.

17)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

I'm not sure. No one knows i write fanfiction. That would make saying yes difficult.

18)"Which is your favourite a)  funny,  b) dramatic,  c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book?"

Funny: its not out yet but there is a scene where something happens to Jade and Zayn and they burst out laughing and its so funny to me!

Dramatic: Probably Zayn in the scene where he's whining about getting a new partner.

Romantic: hasn't been any romantic scenes yet so i cant answer this one

Sad: again not out yet but something happens to Jade and Zayn just breaks down and loses it.

19) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

It's a scene from an upcoming chapter where things go terribly wrong. It pained me to write it.

20) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot?"

A few days but i'm still adding to the plot even now.

21)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

10+. I may never get to them but they're there.

22) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

Jade and Zayn get together soon but something tears them apart and they arent the same after.

23) Choose- 'challenge' two writers that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

@zaynthegodmalik @maddieellen

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) "What is the funniest joke you know by heart? "

I'm not big on memorizing jokes. I make them up as i go along.

2) " In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?"

Probably how simple everything was. I say this because tech and the world are advancing so much at a fast rate and our tech now will be 10x different from what they have in 40 years and i really believe the world will miss the "simple" tech we have now and how (easy but increasingly hard) it is to not have a phone or be that into tech because we are moving (if not already in) into an age that really requires phones and tech for every day life.

If everyone understands what i'm saying lol.

Thank you so much thereyouzayn !!❤❤

All the love,
M.