@crstlbtrfly

1) "Name? "

Crystal J Johnson or Crstlbtrfly

2) "Age?"

Forever 29

3) "What are your hobbies?"

Writing, reading and online shopping.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I’ve dabbled in writing since my late teens but became serious about it after writing my first 1D fanfic 2014.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My very first story was the Only Exception (a Harry Styles fanfic) that I wrote for my niece.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

All my works can be found only on Wattpad, but I have two accounts� @Crstlbtrfly for fanfic and @CrystalJJohnson for works outside of fanfiction.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I just love sharing the crazy stories inside my head, but on the days where I feel a little stumped it is the comments from readers that keep me going.

8)"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Nope. I’m constantly growing as a writer, and the only way I would give it up is when there is nothing new to learn.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

1789 everlasts

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes, I’ve made several friendships from Wattpad, but the most important one is my best friend @eternalfelicity.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I’m probably the closest to Quinn from the Affliction Trilogy. She is very level headed, but she is also secretly anticipating something bigger than the life she has been dealt.

12) "What do you want to study?"

Psychology and English

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Dedicated, witty and compassionate

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Never think that your work as a writer is done. It is a growth process and even when you are stumped with what to write next, you can still improve a story that you have already written. Write. Write. Write.