@book_love29

book_love29

1) "Name?"

sydney

2) "Age?"

13, or so my birth certificate says.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

reading, writing, making friendship bracelets, painting, baking, are a few

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

i started when i was in early elementary school. i'm not sure why i took up this pastime, but i'm so glad i did.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

my first story was titled "spring party" and it was about a butterfly (cleverly named 'butterfly') who is chosen to host the annual spring party for the queen. i wrote it on my eighth birthday and look back at it frequently; it's safe to say my writing has improved.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

nope! i only write on wattpad. i do often read on webtoon and radish though.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

i think that seeing a whole story you've created, whether it be 32 words or 100k words, is a magical feeling. i hadn't told anyone i enjoy writing until a couple years ago, so i've been my own motivation.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

i've never wanted to completely put an end to my writing, but i have stopped working on certain stories to start new ones.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

i can't exactly pick a favorite! anything by @simonesaidwhat is incredible. i also like 'eleven o'clock number' and 'in 27 days.'

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

i've gained so many friends! i fear that if i list them i'll miss a few, so i'll just say that y'all know who you are.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

i'm a lot like athena from 'to leave me.'

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

i've wanted to get a PhD and become a forensic scientist for as long as i can remember.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

smart, organized (when it comes to everything except my room, oops), loyal

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

to new writers: it may seem hard, but keep writing. your first draft might be absolutely disgusting, but you'll eventually have something that you're super proud of, so don't let that stop you. i think that's the best advice i can give.

15)" Questions based on ' To Leave Me' : How were you inspired to write this story?"

i absolutely love murder mysteries!

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

athena is a lot like me, but i'm proud of ariana for escaping her past, and i think she's my favorite character to write.

17)" Have you decided the end of the book? "

i mean, going into this book, i knew that i wanted all four of hayley's friends to die. that sounds so awful now that i'm writing it out, haha.

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

i do want to publish a book someday, but probably not this one.

19)"Which is your favourite a) funny, b) dramatic, c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book, until now?"

my favorite romantic scene is the one i'm writing right now! it'll be published december 5.

20) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

i'm not sure there is one yet! i'm kind of a heartless monster, haha.

21) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot?"

um, define 'plan?' i'm pretty much figuring things out as i go. hopefully the second draft will include foreshadowing and a planned plot.

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

yikes! about 10, i'd say, and adding more and more every year.

23) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

well, i've already told my readers that within the pages of 'to leave me' there will be a lot of death.

24)" Are you planning to publish a sequel?"

most likely not, unless something dramatic happens to hayley at the end of the book.

25) " What do you have to say about this book in general? Like you feelings while writing/thinking about it, the process of planning it , your hopes etc?"

i hope this will be the first book that i finish writing, and i hope it will be somewhat successful on wattpad.

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

So for 'critical questions' on my last interviews I decided to base them on a tumblr post I saw which made a question out if a Taylor Swift song, if that makes sense. For you I chose the album 'reputation' You don't have to know the song but just an information I wanted to add. And the songs for you are:

1) " Look what you made me do: What's the worst thing someone made you do?"

i became friends with this girl that got into a fight with my best friend and involved me in it. i therefore had to side with the new friend and not my best friend.

2) " This is why we can't have nice things: What's the worst thing someone has done to you?"

the girls in my class got in trouble for stirring up too much drama, and the teachers called them all into a room. since i was the only one not in the room with them, they told the teachers that i started it. i got in so much trouble.

Thank you so much book_love29!!!❤❤❤

All the love,
M.