@Kimmylouise_88

Kimmylouise_88

1) "Name?"

Kim.

2) "Age?"

Almost 31.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I don't really have many hobbies to be honest I have 3 children so I have my hands full most of the time. I enjoy reading and writing the most though.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing my first book (Him & I ) over a year ago now. One day I was googling Harry Styles (as you do) and stumbled upon the fanfiction AFTER, I didn't even know Wattpad existed until then. I read all those books and they inspired me to write my own, my head is always full of ideas but I've never had the courage to write anything until that moment.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story on here was Him & I

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No Wattpad only

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

My readers mostly. I lose motivation alot and there's been months where I go without writing anything at all and I will recieve random comments from my readers that will spark my creativity again and I get my motivation back.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Ive wanted to give up my books on here plenty of times and there's a few stories I have started and then deleted after a few chapters.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I have a few favourites on here including habits of my heart by @stylesreject94 I love that story even though it's not finished yet. Hidden gem that one. But all my favourites are on my recommendation list.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes a few including @harry_1daf and @nah_nah_88

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I don relate much with any of the characters, Ava Reign from Him & I have some things similar to me, like her different coloured eyes and her love for 90s boy bands. But no I wouldn't say any character is like me really.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I'm not studying ATM as I said in a previous answer I have 3 children all under the age of 10 so I'm currently a stay at home mum. I am looking into creative writing courses though hopefully something in the near future.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Hmmm that's difficult, short (I'm 5ft 2) friendly and loyal (hopefully others would say those too lol)

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

I wouldn't say I was the greatest writer so I would be the wrong person to go to for advise but all I can say is just go for it, if you feel like you should share a story then do it just like I didn't think anyone would read any of my books and now I have thousands of views, you don't know how until you try. Oh and update as often as you can, people don't like to wait forever for new chapters especially if they are really enjoying the story.