@scooby-snacks

scooby-snacks

1) "Name?"

scooby-snacks

2) "Age?"

pass!

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I don't have a lot of free time after work and family, hence why I don't update as often these days (and take more than nine months to answer these interview questions – sorry about that)! When I do have some downtime, I like to write or do crafty things like upcycling furniture. 

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I've always loved writing, even as a child. I've written so many short stories over the years, and then I discovered Wattpad in 2015 and decided to have a go at publishing my own story online. 

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I can't remember the first story I ever wrote, as there have been so many I can remember, even as far back as primary school. But my first story on Wattpad was No Control (Book 1).

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope, just Wattpad.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Definitely encouragement from readers. Sometimes I can be stuck in a plot rut for weeks with no inspiration and then I'll get a message from a reader asking when the next update is and I'm logging straight on to the laptop to write the next chapter.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

There have been times when I've lost my motivation for long periods, but I've never wanted to give up writing.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I absolutely loved Jamais Vu by @blondeanddangerous. It's so well written and the plot is fantastic. I also love The State That I'm In by @chanmapan - it's an amazing true story.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I've had the pleasure of meeting @chanmapan and @lovevincitomnia at London WattCon in 2015, and I went to a One Direction concert with @elliexmclean. It was amazing to meet them all in person!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I can relate to Jess from No Control the most as there is a lot of me in her. She is passionate, fiercely loyal and has a real sense of fairness and justice which is a lot like me. She's also hot-headed and an over-thinker, which is also me.  

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I studied English, Spanish and French at A-Level. I love all aspects of language, especially the different grammatical structures and the crossovers of vocabulary and origins of words. I didn't end up sitting the exams, but that's another story!!