@JeffreesBitch_41

JeffreesBitch_141

1) "Name?"

Neefa

2) "Age?"

I'll be 21 in December

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Reading & writing, listening to music and spending time with my family.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I remember having to write a poem for English class in 7th grade and my love for writing started ever since.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

It was a Michael Jackson love story called Human Nature.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No but I used to write on Qoutev before I discovered Wattpad.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

It might sound weird but my love for music is the reason I keep on writing.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

No never and I never will.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

The Bad Boy and The Tomboy by @nikki20038 and Uniquely Perfect by @LarryWriting

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes I have @PrettyBoiTommo and @LolaFrancis1 have been great friends here on Wattpad.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Even though the books aren't completed yet both Rosalie and Kylie are very similar to me. Kylie tends to be very sarcastic just like myself and Rosalie's down to earth ways are just like me.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I'm planning on going to study next year and if everything goes to plan I want to study cosmetology and to become a makeup artist.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Sarcastic. Loud and Curious.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Write what you want and what makes you happy. If you yourself aren't happy with your work then you'll end up doubting yourself and that's never good.

15)" Questions based on ' Kylie Starr' : How were you inspired to write this story?"

I'm a huge Jeffree Star fan and I just wanted there to be a Jeffree fanfiction out there for Jeffree Star fans.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Right now Nathan's my favourite. I don't know why but I just love he's character.

17)" Have you decided the end of the book? "

Yes I have but that's a secret..

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

Yes of course that would be an amazing opportunity.

19)"Which is your favourite a) funny, b) dramatic, c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book, until now?"

[A] I haven't posted it yet but there's a chapter where I write a scene of Kylie and Jeffree pranking Nathan. So right now that's the funniest scene.

[B] Dramatic is definitely when Jeffree argues with Kylie's math teacher and principal.

[C] Also a chapter that hasn't been posted yet but I definitely think right now the most romantic chapter is Kylie's Valentines Day date with her boyfriend.

[D] The saddest chapter for me will always be when Jeffree finds Kylie and he reads the letter her mother wrote.

20) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

The chapter where Kylie reads the letter from her mom. I cried writing that.

21) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot? "

Honestly not much time. Once I got the idea for the book I immediately knew how I wanted it to end.

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

Unpublished - None. Half finished - 3 or 4.

23) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

Yes but I won't say..

24)" Are you planning to publish a sequel?"

Yes I am but it's still in the works so who knows if it will make it to my Wattpad profile.

25) " Choose- 'challenge' one writer that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

@nikki20038

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) " What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?"

Girls wearing oversized tops or t-shirts with really short shorts making them look like they wearing nothing underneath. I love it honestly but I'm afraid of what people will think in a few years.

2) "If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?"

I honestly don't know what I'd do if I were in that situation.

Thank you so much JeffreesBitch_141❤❤

All the love,
M.