@RubySlippers_

RubySlippers_

1) "Name?"

Ruby.

2) "Age?"

31.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Brunch?

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started after reading peanutboyfriend stories and her encouraging me to try!

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

Wish you were here was the first thing I’ve ever written.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Only WP.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Harry and the amazing comments and feedback from everyone- the wattpad family is the best!

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

All the time. It’s harddddd.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Fav ever is Inclination by @peanutboyfriend I think I’ve read it 15 times

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

For sure, everyone here is soooo nice and supportive.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Olivia is super conservative and private like me. Alexa is black and white no bullshiit like me too.

12) "What do you want to study?"

Well I’m currently doing a creative writing course :) but I studied marketing at uni and then fashion :)

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

It’s too hard!

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Just go for it! You have nothing to lose.

15)" Questions based on 'Ambition':How were you inspired to write this story?"

I was in love (lust?) with a guy just like Harry in Ambition but he did NOT love me back but was always a giant mystery.

16)" What was your writing process in this book?"

I just go for it. I always have the beginning and ending.

17) " Does writing energize or exhaust you?"

I find it exhausting.

18) " Have you ever gotten writer's block? In which book and what happened for you to get over it?"

I don’t think so but I have definitely been a little lost or unmotivated . I just take a break from writing usually read more!

19) " Tell us something that nobody in your real life knows, something about the real Ruby!"

Ummmm ... Ruby’s not my real name!

20)" Which was the most difficult and the easier scene of this book that you had to write?"

Of Ambition? The end was hard, there was so much information to get out. The easiest was prologue.

21)" Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?"

I think each book is best on its own apart from the Wish You Were Here series. I like to this so anyway!

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

None unpublished on wattpad although I haven’t finished The Long Way Round (but I will) and I’m completely re writing WYWH.

23)" What do you have in store for us? All your books are completed except from one that is on hold. Are you keeping up with that or a new one is ready for us?"

I’m definitely going to finish it but I need more inspo! Right now the biggest goal is to rewrite Wish You Were Here and hopefully self publish the new version.

24)" How long on average does it take you to write a book?"

I think all have been different but not too long - a few months- although PROPERLY writing like the editing process- takes way longer.

25)" Any spoilers for future plans?"

Stay tuned for new scenes and a new beginning to WYWH!

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1)" If this was the last day of your life, would you still do the same things that you did today?"

I definitely wouldn’t go to work! Haha.

2)" Do you think there's difference between living and existing?"

Definitely .. not sure I’ve mastered though but I think that’s the meaning of life right?

I honestly thought that your name was actually Ruby. Well , ladies and gentlemen, we've been played! Haha

Anyway thank you so much for your time 'Ruby' xx