@stylessol

stylessol

1) "Name?"

My name is Soledad but you can call me Sol.

2) "Age?"

Let’s say somewhere between 25 and 35.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

My hobbies are singing, reading books and watching TV series and films.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I’m not a writer, although I did write when I was younger – poems, songs, stories…

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I don’t even remember the plot but it was about love lol. However, I can tell you the first story I read on here, which is “Promising Memoirs” by my later best friend @kissable_brits .

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No, I don’t even write on here, though I did write a summary of “Mortal”, the sequel to “Phantom” by @seasidestyles , which was sadly deleted.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

About this… as I said I’m not a writer, but I’ve wanted to write since all the amazing stories I’ve read on here, but I don’t have time or the talent to do so

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I can’t answer this since I’m not a writer.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I have many favourites but the first story that entered my heart and has stayed there is Hidden by @seasidestyles , who unfortunately deleted her account along with her other books. I also have to mention Asset by @lonelyari , Anarchy and Annihilation by @styleslegend , Candles by @saltea_ , and Azure Saviour by my lovely friend @kissable_brits .

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I think this is already obvious but yes, I have. My best friend here is @kissable_brits . I can also say that there are nice people here and if they talk to me, they know who they are (:

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I don’t have any books of my own, but from the characters I’ve read so far I must mention Alicia from Asset, Grace from Anarchy, and Harry from both books because the 4 of them are fúcking perfect. The love they have for each other is goals, out of this world <3 so in a way I can relate to their love I guess, in how much I believe love can be that real and strong.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I’m a teacher… but if I could, I’d be a singer and part of a band <3

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

This is a tough one, it’s so hard to describe yourself honestly. I’ll say emotional, sincere, hopeful…

14) "What is your experience here as a reader? Are you inspired to be a writer?"

It’s been an amazing experience so far and as I said before it’s also influenced me to want to write.

15)" What do you think is THAT thing that makes someone a good writer?"

I don’t know… I don’t think there’s a “that” which makes someone a good or a bad writer. I think it’s a whole set of elements… like how you use words to tell events and describe situations and feelings, the characters’ personalities and background, the plot idea, how the story develops, how the characters grow and their relationship progresses, the result and ending, the fact that not leaving any doubts or unsolved matters is important for the reader… so I think everything is important to make a book successful and that’s why I think the book is IT and not the writer, because a good writer can also write a shítty book, just how good actors can play a role in a shítty movie.

16)" Any future plans?"

I don’t know… I’d like to write something at some point… I’ve actually written some pages of scenes ideas but nothing serious.

17)  " Choose- 'challenge' one writer that you want to know about to do this interview like you."

saltea_

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) "What used to be considered trashy but now is very classy?"

Is this question related to books as well? Anyway, I honestly don’t know… I don’t pay attention to that; I just read what I like and If I don’t like it, I drop it, simple as that… it can be a best-seller or the classiest book but if it doesn’t call my attention, that’s it; I won’t go against my preferences. Same happens with fashion and clothes, like it could be the most fashionable item of clothing but if I don’t like it or don’t feel comfortable with it, I won’t wear it.

2) "What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?"

Hahaha, I honesty got nothing here. I guess nothing strange has happened while having visitors around.

Thank you so much stylessol !!❤❤

All the love,
M.