@hesasnowflake

hesasnowflake

1) "Name?"

Bettina.

2) "Age?"

19.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I used to dance and I loved that a lot but unfortunately had to stop as we moved. I guess writing can be considered as a hobby too, right?

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

2012. Honestly, I just fell in the trap. I read a ton of fanfiction and sometimes, I didn’t like how things turned out so I took matters into my own hands.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

It was bad. It was really cheesy, really basic, with no plot-line whatsoever. The girl’s dad was the new One Direction manager, she obviously despised Harry and got along well with the others. She had a best friend who eventually snaked her out. She became best friends with Zayn and Louis. Then she fell for Harry, they got together, they fought, she went to mess around with Justin Bieber then I managed to get the Jedward twins in the story too, somehow. She then went back to Harry, found out she was pregnant then had a miscarriage. In the epilogue, they had 2 kids and that was pretty much it.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I published some really tragic one shots on Tumblr before but I don’t really like the layout so I stopped lmao.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

This might sound really deep and cheesy but it’s an amazing outlet for me to write my emotions out. So, I would say that.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I wouldn’t say give it up for real for real because I would miss writing too much. Stop for a bit? Definitely. Especially when I get no feedback whatsoever. It’s unmotivating.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

I have too many, honestly. I would recommend the ones in my ‘favourite’ list, though. They are all pretty good. And there’s obviously a lot which are still being written.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

I would say so, yeah. @NikeyStyles , @chrisythings , @vilestyles , @kingstyles_ and @divineharry are a few of them!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

I think I relate to all of them in different ways. All of my characters have something of me in them, if that makes sense. That could be their favourite chocolate or treat, it could be the way they react to things or the way they address each other and by this I mean the pet names they may use. They are a mix of who I am and who I want to be as well as a little extra to make them differ from each other through all of my books.

12) "What do you want to study?"

I’m already at university so I guess my fate has already been decided lmao.