@StylesReads

StylesReads

1) "Name?"

Sophie.

2) "Age?"

18.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Mostly writing and other Harry related things. I’m currently working on a little scrapbook from tour with all his outfits and stuff so that’s taking up a lot of time. I enjoy photography, lots of my time is spent on social media though it’s pretty bad my screen time is terrible lol

(For both questions #4 And #5)

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

it was a fic on my first wattpad account which was honestly terrible but had loads of parts. I can’t even remember what it was called but it was Harry falling in love with his best friend pretty typical and then their daughter died and it all got crazy cuz my 14 year old ass needed constant drama. There were car crashes honestly all sorts. It ended with Harry realising that maybe he’s gay or bi and they broke up and in the sequel he ended up doing a PR stunt with this other girl and his ex got into an abusive relationship. It was really horrific but it was like my life’s work at the time lmao. It’s no longer circling the internet however so that’s the end of that. I still have it in drafts but it’s been a while since I’ve checked it out.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

No, sometimes I’m tempted to go to tumblr but I’m not too sure how it works. Like I go on and read stuff on it but I don’t like know my way around the app very well so it would essentially flop lmao.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Cheesy but it’s my readers. I write because I love it, but if there weren’t people reading, voting and commenting then I think I would’ve stopped by now. When people tell me they want things then I find it much easier to write it.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

No not really. I’ve always loved it. I have had to put a fic on hold because I completely lost inspiration but I never stopped writing and have never wanted too. I’m off to uni soon though so things could change... I hope they don’t though. I’d miss it.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Currently it’s sugar baby by @twinklelittlescar. I’m a sucker for sugar daddy Harry lmao. I also love the royal series by harrylillies   . Lush seduction by LaylaArts is also a long time love and I can’t wait until she comes back to bless us all again. I love my queen Scene-d-amour and everything she writes she’s a star and I loved toxic by  heskindaharry   . So I have a few faves

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes! My ladies Scene-d-amour and heskindaharry. Some of my biggest supporters I love ‘em. One of my longest internet friends was from here too though the long distance thing is starting to strain after three years. I’d like to think I’m friends with  twinklelittlescar too, it’s still new but I’ve been pretty annoying and she’s still putting up with me so I think we’re doing okay lmao. harrysb4lls is an Angel!! I have her on Twitter and Instagram too and she’s the supportive queen we all need in life. reviewsbylou is also lovely, she’s only had positive things to say about my work and I appreciate her very much.