@harrysbeebee

harrysbeebee

1) "Name?"

Parris Brianna but people call me Bee.

2) "Age?"

Like the dancing queen I'm young and sweet only 17!

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing, reading, drawing, and cosmetology! I'm also a true crime, paranormal, and history buff.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing in July of 2015 so when I was 13! I had finished reading a trilogy here on Wattpad and I wanted to try my hand at writing too.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first story was about a girl in high school who began a relationship with Harry Styles while he was touring. Yes, it was that kind of cliche story and that's why it's not published anymore lol

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Nope! Wattpad is where my heart is!

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Honestly my readers and my aspirations to become a professional writer! If it wasn't for both I don't know where I'd be!

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Sometimes when life gets in the way and I'm stressed about things wether it's the writing itself or stuff going on in my personal life but nothing has stopped me yet!

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Anything by Shani_Shana99 macklemcvey curly_baby styleslegend jkharrystyles jhildey MaggiesFault and kelseyrae21

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes! Shani_Shana99 reviewsbylou macklemcvey and so many others!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Honestly, at first I don't intend on putting any of my personal traits into my characters but I end up doing it anyway. Mainly my sense of humor and relationships that I have within my own life.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

Currently deciding what I want to major in college! It's either going to be psychology or English!

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Witty, creative, and passionate

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Write because you love writing and you will always be your worse critic so listen to others opinions more then your own. But don't take everything to heart or too serious.