@RAINBERRYPAYNE

RAINBERRYPAYNE

1) "Name?"

Conner Tomlinson

Probably should say Im a girl to everyone misgenders me because of my name. It's irritating

2) "Age?"

16.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

um I don't have a lot of hobbies I draw and paint and write. Does watching Netflix count as a hobby???

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

Well I'm not really sure but I remember that I wrote this fic in 2014 and it was really really bad. So I deleted it /: but probably since I was younger I've always had an over imaginative brain.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My first published story is on ao3 and its absolutely horrendous so Im not going to share what it is but generally my first story was when I was writing fanfiction about aphmau characters.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I have about four books on ao3 but it's under a different name thank god. Don't go looking for it.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

erh.. I'm not actually sure. I think a lot of the time I read books like Agatha Christie and Jackie Collins and I want to be as good as them.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

ermh... A lot of times yes haha, writters block is one of the worst things and I'll admit some books are just left because I don't know how to continue them.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

oh that's hard. Well probably contraband by platonicstylinson and ermh lure I don't remember who wrote that.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

actually I found my girlfriend on wattpad, she changes her @ all the time so I don't actually know what it is at the moment. I also have Anna, Alex, srin, izzah, and mah girl @Quitegoodatwoodtech who are little balls of sunshine I love them.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

erh yes some of them a lot. Zayn is a character who in real life I relate to in a way so when I write using him I give him more of my characteristics like insecurities, depression, anxiety and adhd.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I'm in year 11 at high-school, I studied hair and make up for a year at tafe and studied music production for about 6 months. I am looking to study abroad and move to Bradford Yorkshire for film school

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

spontaneous, stupendous, annoying.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Always! ALWAYS have a story plan before you publish anything!! Never publish something you can't continue. Wait until you've got a few chapters and your characters are developed.

15)" Questions based on ' Erasable'  : How were you inspired to write this story?"

well it honestly started as just a cutesy book and then it hit 2k so I was like shit.. And I gave it a plan and a plot and I quite enjoy anybooks with mental illness so that's why I did it.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "

Zayn and Dom. Zayn because he's very peculiar and he's that protagonist that you either hate or love and I like that I made him so loveable but you also want to punch him for the decisions he's made. Dom because he's just so cute and there's so much more to his character than people think.

17)" Have you decided the end of the book? "

I do have an ending planned yes.

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

definitely I already have names if I were to change it and I'm re-wtiting it so it's better haha.

19)"Which is your favourite a) funny, b) dramatic, c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book, until now?"

A) hmm funny.. I'm not really sure it's not suppose to be funny but I presume Nialls introductory chapter

B) the whole book is dramatic.

C) when Liam admits he loves Zayn definitely.

D) When Zayn finds out Dom is in a coma.

20) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

hmm Zayn's coming out. I always think of the orange converse and Zayn sitting on the curb with Liam, I just thought this was adorable. And another would be in the new chapter with "word vommit" but I haven't published yet. But I like the concept and Zayn finally stands up for himself against Liam and I just like that.

21) " How much time did it take to plan the whole plot? Are we near the end?"

months *sigh* but it's good now I hope. And yes we are nearing the end and it's crazy.

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

too many to count. I have a Zayn smut book lmaoooo.

23) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

Revenge rains in deep crimson.

24)" Are you planning to publish a sequel?"

I'm thinking about it yes. I'm not absolutely sure if I could execute it how I'd like but I can only try.

25) " Will Zayn get better or the fact that Liam keeps them a secret will be worse for him?"

hehehe you'll see. New chapter out soon luvs.

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) " What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?"

sherlock, I mean come on. And hercule poirot.

2)"If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?"

the good old one direction moves the like canoe and the doggy style *winks* that's how you get a man ksksks

Thank you so much RAINBERRYPAYNE!!❤❤

All the love,
M.