@WhoopsHarryStyles

WhoopsHarryStyles

1) "Name?"

Dawn.

2) "Age?"

Over 30.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

My hobby is Harry Edward Styles. Besides writing about him nonstop for the last three years, I also run a blog on Tumblr dedicated to Harry (whoopsharrystyles). During the first Hrought, I started posting themes about Harry. For example, a full day of Harry wearing stripes or a full day of Harry carrying things in his giant hands. That has evolved into Themed Weekends which now has five team members, and is followed weekly by a lot of people. We enjoy coming up with creative themes that showcase different parts of Harry's personality and person.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I first start writing when I was in elementary school. It was therapeutic for me because I could get my emotion out of me and onto paper.I wrote and self-published my first novel which was a cozy mystery about a teacher who has to help one of her former students who has been arrested for murder. Her other former students band together and help her. It was so horribly written. When I think about it now, I shake my head in dismay. Since then, I've learned a lot about plot and story structure.

My adventures with writing about Harry started about three years ago with y/n one shots. I enjoyed mild success with those, but then I wrote a story that deserved a second chapter. And before I knew it, that story (Snog Me Senseless) had five chapters. Then began the plotting for longer and longer stories. Which is how I ended up writing a trilogy this time around.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

My absolute first one shot is one called "Confidence", and my first short story was "Snog Me Senseless". My first longer story was "Tangled Yarns".

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I used to publish on Tumblr. In fact, my earliest stories were posted there. For a while, I co-wrote with another writer. We started co-writing in our messages on Tumblr which led us to a story called Amore Toscana, and then we wrote an advent story that published one chapter a day for December 1-25. We published on Tumblr and Wattpad under the name WhoopsBlackDress.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

My writing motivation comes from a variety of places. Part of it is that I love the challenge of writing something unique, and I confess that I have the best readers on Wattpad! They leave me such lovely comments, and that often keeps me going. But really it's because Harry keeps whispering to me different story ideas. Every time I think I'm going to be done and quit, he sends me a new story idea, and as it grows, I realize it's a story that NEEDS to be told. LOL. He's a demon.

I write every weekend that I can, and when I really focus, I can knock out a chapter in a day. I'm usually about ten chapters ahead of what's being published which gives me time to go back and repair any plot holes, as well as do some heavy editing and revision before I publish.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

There were times when I was publishing solely on Tumblr that I thought about no longer publishing. Tumblr is a harsh place for writers, and I didn't realize there were other places like Wattpad at the time. So yes. I definitely thought about no longer publishing. But not writing? No. That hasn't really occurred to me. I get exhausted at the end of a story because the characters wear me out, and once their story is done, I consider taking a break, but as I just said, a new story idea has usually presented itself by then, so I start plotting and writing the new one.