06. Caught

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Jiah was hitting herself on the forehead when they were back in the car after everything was finished

"What is wrong with you?" Jungkook asked finally, once he had started the car and was driving.

"Someone saw me, fuck, someone saw me."

"What?!" he spun to look at her, eyes wide.

"Eyes on the road!"

"What do you mean someone saw you?"

"We even made eye contact, fuck."

"Jiah!"

"But he didn't do anything," she turned to him, "He didn't move, maybe he thought he was dreaming, maybe it's okay."

"Okay, you shut up about this, alright? You tell anyone and you know we're back there tomorrow to kill him."

She sighed, "Yeah, I know," sinking back in her seat,

"Which we can't afford to do, too much damage-"

"I said I know, okay?"

"Good."

"So how did it go?" Hoseok, the man who now overlooked their missions from behind a screen asked.

"Good, great, fantastic," Jiah said flatly, causing him to throw a questioning glance at Jungkook.

"It went fine," he shook his head at her before passing him the hard disc, "Can you go through this and filter all the stuff we don't need."

"Yeah, and Jungkook and I will fi-,"

A beep made them jump.

Jungkook put the phone on speaker, "Crown?" the voice on the other line.

"Speaking," he answered.

"Is Shadow with you as well?" On missions and through phone calls, they were to only use their code names.

"Right here."

"Great, we need our best assassins for this job. How long will it take you to get to Vincent Square?"

The pair looked at Hoseok and he typed away at his computer before answering, "Ten minutes."

"Alright, leave in ten, I'll send over pictures of your targets."

"Got it."

After hanging up, Jungkook walked straight to the closet, bringing out a rifle.

"Does he not know how to use manners? No please? No thank you?" Hoseok asked, looking completely baffled.

Jiah cracked a small smile - something she almost never did.

"You sure are new to this," patting him on the shoulder, she shook her head, the smile dropping from her face as quickly as it had appeared - which scared Hoseok. "Did you get the pictures?"

He looked down at Jungkook's phone.

"Damn they look young," Hoseok turned up to her, eyes trembling ever so slightly.

But she wasn't fazed, as she examined them. "They look naive," she corrected him, narrowing her gaze onto the picture.

Hoseok's eyes widened, not understanding how she didn't look the slightest bit disturbed over the fact that she was looking at people whose blood is going to soon be all over her hands.

"Jungkook!" she yelled into the other room, "Can you hurry your ass up?"

"Coming, coming," he was huffing now, passing her a bag, "Let's go."

"See you guys after? Let's go for a drink," Hoseok suggested and Jungkook nodded.

"We always fancy a drink after these kinda missions, don't we, Shadow?"

He almost never called her by name, and honestly she was happy with it that way.

"Meet you in the bar down the road?" she looked to her watch, "At 10?"

"Sounds like a plan," Hoseok grinned, shooting them a thumbs up.