45. Broken Glass

It was the weekend again, and Taehyung agreed to meet with Ji Young and Jiah in the morning

He had been begging Jiah to let him play basketball with her brother ever since he found out that he played, and she finally was going to allow it for the day.

She knew how competitive they both were and didn't want to give it any medium, but they were both asking for it, so she caved.

The doorbell rang, and that was the cue for Jiah to wake up.

"Good morning!" she heard a familiar voice cheer, and she realised Ji Young had opened the door for him. Rubbing her eyes, she threw the blanket off her and sauntered to her bedroom door.

Clicking it open, she popped her head through it, and there Taehyung was, wearing a pair of grey sweats and a simple white top.

But how did the view look like a sculpture? How did he just look so opulent?

The sound of the door opening made the two men spin to face her, both facing her with polar opposite reactions.

"Ew, noona, can you change," Ji Young shook his head as he walked back into his bedroom, closing the door as he continued to yell through it, "You look gross!"

Taehyung, on the other hand, seemed like he was watching the Mona Lisa. He was taking in every bit of her like she was about to disappear any second.

In his stillness, Jiah finally got a good look at him, and she realised how much she missed him.

His hair glowed like mahogany. It ran down in rivers of reds and browns as each rivulet shone intensely, each individual strand like a soft feather falling. It was like he was reminding everyone of autumn, of better times.

His skin was a soft golden and looked like butterflies fluttered wings of glitter across it for it to glisten as it did.

And she would never forget his eyes. Her favourite part of his appearance; her own eyes of diamond. Everything about him was beautiful, priceless, but his eyes itself carried his price tag.

"Good morning," she breathed, regaining her composure, watching as he tried to do the same.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he held up his hands, in which he was holding two plastic containers, "I bought breakfast on the way!"

She smiled, "How was your sleep?"

Putting the food down, he turned back to her, opening his arms. Walking into them, she let him rest his hands on her waist.

"Would have been better if you were there," he shrugged, "But it was okay; I had Jimin."

Looking up, she caught his eyes, and man was she glad he was there to steady her.

His gaze not only made her speechless, but it made her weightless.

She could fly when she looked at him. She could do anything.