Chapter 2

Jimin POV

"Ah, Jimin. I was wondering how long it would be before we were meeting again." Yoongi chuckles, puffing a cloud of smoke out. I smile, shrugging my shoulders a bit.

"Come on, Yoongi. You know that shit don't last long with me." I tell him, nudging his shoulder as I chuckle with him.

"I know man. You go through this shit in two or three weeks. You really should try cutting down a bit, Jiminie." He says with a soft smile, tossing me the package and handing me over the special drinks.

"Nah. Where the hell would the fun in life be if I did that shit, Yoongi? Come on." I speak with a wink as I toss the package in my small backpack. Yoongi frowns at my jokes though.

"Jimin, seriously. This shit is dangerous and your gradually asking for more and for the harder shit. The amount I gave you tonight is the max I'm willing to give ya. And I'm spacin ya out to three week periods. Okay? I don't need you fuckin killing yourself over this shit." Yoongi tells me with a frown, crossing his arms over his chest before taking another hit off his joint. I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, hyung. I understand and I appreciate you lookin out for me. You doing this shit for me means a lot." I respond with a tiny frown. He smiles again, patting my shoulder.

"Come on, Jiminie. You're my best customer and you're a good friend. Now get lost unless you're lookin for a good time while we're here." Yoongi grins, giving me a slightly seductive look. I laugh loudly, letting my head fall back out of pure enjoyment. Looking back over at him, I slowly walk towards him before placing my hands on the wall to trap him in. I watch him quickly grow wide eyed, gulping quietly.

"As much as I would love a good time like you, baby, I'm afraid I've got to get going before boss catches me out again. You know how picky and strict that asshole gets." I whisper in his ear. Pulling back slightly, I lean in and kiss his lips. Clearly, he'd already grown excited as he moans against my lips the moment they make contact. I let the kiss quickly deepen before I pull away and slowly slink away backwards.

"Sorry, sweetheart. We'll have to play together next time. I'll come early so that we've got the time, promise." I tell him with a wink before turning back around to walk out of the alleyway.

"Goddamn you, Park Jimin." I hear him mutter frustratedly. I chuckle with a grin, walking away from the alley. Heading down the street, I keep an eye out for any suspicious activity. It wouldn't be the first fucking time I get jacked or something. It's ten minutes later when I finally reach the club. Looking up at the sign, I sigh with a small frown before walking in.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Woo exclaims when he sees me, smacking me straight across the face. I wince but don't say anything, knowing it'll only get me into more trouble.

"Sorry, Sir. I had someone tailing me on the way here, had to lose em." I lie quietly, voice just loud enough to be heard over the loud shitty music. Thankfully, it's all too easy to lie in this business with this fucker and I've gotten far too good at lying for my own good.

"Don't be fucking late again, bitch. I don't need my best money maker losing me money just 'cause he's fucking late. You'll be starting your slut show in an hour from now. For the moment, we've got a problem that I need you to exterminate." He informs me, growling at the beginning. I simply nod my head in response.

"Who is it?" I question, having a fairly good idea of who it is.

"You know who the asshole is, Park. The son of a bitch is returning our sluts in poor condition and is stealing money." Woo growls, his anger for this certain man coming through clearly. I merely smirk and nod my head.

"I'll have it handle before the hours out." I answer, bowing before leaving the club once more. Sighing to myself as I exit the building, I almost instantly take in a deep breath that isn't straight fucking sweat, cum, and alcohol.

Walking through the streets, I smirk when I spot my target. Checking to make sure I won't be hit by a fucking speeding car, I cross the road and jog up to him. He stops in his tracks when he sees me before a sly smirk tugs at his lips.

"Ah, the infamous Park Jimin. Getting a little needy from seeing how well I fuck your coworkers, sweetheart?" Minhyuk speaks, an annoying arrogance to his tone. I chuckle darkly.

"Why don't you and I have a little talk in the alleyway, huh? Make this conversation a little more... personal and private, yes?" I ask with a wink before slowly walking into the alley he'd just passed, making sure to sway my hips a bit in the process.

With ease, he follows me into the darker alley before quickly slamming me back against the wall. Wincing lightly from the pain, I smirk back at him as my hand reaches for my pocket knife. He instantly goes towards my neck to start his work, not noticing me grabbing the weapon that'll be his demise. However, before he can even begin to the leave the mark on my neck, I quickly take action in shoving him away.

Fifteen minutes later, I'm smirking as I walk down the sidewalk towards the club again. Thankfully, I've got a pair of black ripped skinny jeans provided ever so 'kindly' by Woo so it's not noticeable when I rub the blood on my hands off onto my pants instead.

Thank god that fuckers gone.