Chapter 21

Yoongi POV

Laying on my back with an arm lazily tossed over my eyes, I slowly work to catch my breath. I've a light smile on my face leftover from what Jiminie and I just finished, not seeming to be able to break it. I can still feel the heat radiating off his body from beside me on my bed, his heavy puffs of breath being heard clearly as well.

"So, does that make up for how I left things the other day, baby?" Jimin asks sweetly from my side. I manage to move my arm up further so that it's resting just above my head on my pillow, turning my head to look over at him. He's got a cheeky smile on his face as he looks over to me, a hopeful look in his eyes. I simply chuckle breathlessly as I turn my head to look back up at my dingy ceiling.

"You've more than made up for it, Jiminie. You didn't have to do that though, you know." I answer softly, turning my head back to the side to look over at him. I watch his smile fade a bit, eyes not shining so bright anymore as they don't meet my gaze. Though, I bite my lip as a realization dawns on me.

Jimin didn't climax... and now that I think about it, I don't think I ever recall him climaxing... shit...

Glancing down at his lower region, I feel a tremendous amount of guilt begin to build up inside of me at the sight. He's still hard, but somehow doesn't seem like he's even got a thought of touching himself to fix the problem.

"I'll be right back, hyung." Jimin says softly, sitting up and turning off to the side. I manage to reach out and grab his wrist though, stopping him from leaving. I don't ignore the fact that he called me hyung for the first time in years either, wondering if it's because he feels he didn't do good enough based off my response or if it has to do with something else.

"Jiminie, I thought you were close to climaxing there at the end?" I question quietly, knowing how sensitive the younger can be. His head snaps around within a second, eyes wide as he stares at me in surprise.

"W-What are you talking about?" The younger stutters softly. I frown at the fact he's denying it, my concern for the boy increasing with every passing thought.

"Jimin, you're still hard and only a little bit away from reaching your climax now as it is. You were so close at the end there, when I reached mine. Why didn't you let yourself go?" I point out, gently pulling him back down onto the bed with me from his sitting position. Turning weakly onto my side and propping myself up on an elbow, I can clearly see the tears he's holding back now. He doesn't say anything though, turning his head away from me in attempt to hide how he's feeling.

Sighing softly to myself, I decide to take matters into my own hands quite literally, not liking the fact that I was the only one to release between the two of us. Reaching down, I gently wrap my hand around his sensitive self before slowly beginning to pump him. Jimin gasps with wide eyes at the touch, head jerking to look up at me.

"Yoongi, what're you doing?" Jimin questions with already ragged breathing, not having fully caught his breath to begin with. Tears slowly begin trickling down his cheeks as he looks up at me with a panicked expression.

"Shhh. Calm down, baby. It's okay. Just let yourself let go this time." I whisper softly, leaning down to press my lips against his. His whimpers loudly in protest for some reason, but I ignore it as I try to distract him with the kiss. It's only seconds later that I can feel his hips bucking up, getting close as he becomes needy in the kiss despite his still loud whimpers and whines of protest. Despite how much he seems to be against all of this, I feel better when he lets himself release after another minute.

When I finally pull away this time, the younger boy curls into a ball as he begins crying harder. Frowning at the sight, I wrap my arms around him and pull him into me. He fights at first before giving in, curling into my side as he turns back to facing me, still crying hard from what happened. It breaks my heart to see him this upset over this, but I can't tell what exactly it is that's got him so worked up. I just remain silent though, biting my lip as I hold him and comfort him gently. As much as I want to know what's going on and why he's being like this, as well as why he's never let himself release with me before, I know better than to ask him about any of it right now. At the moment, he just needs held and comforted more than anything and the last thing I would ever do is deny Jiminie of something he needs, no matter what it is.

I know I'll be able to ask when he's calmer, so for now, I hold him tightly and rub his back gently with one hand while I play with his hair using my other. It's times like this where I'm thankful that I've known him this long, knowing right from wrong in terms of what to do with him when.