Chapter 9

Jungkook POV

"Alright, Master Jeon. We're finished for the day." Ms. Lim informs me before beginning to pack her things. I sigh in relief, standing up and exiting the learning room.

"How were lessons, Jungkook?" Eomma asks as I leave the room.

"Just fine, Eomma. I'm going to collect Jimin now so that we can go get him some more things to be comfortable here." I answer, holding in a sigh. She merely hums in approval, waving her hand dismissively at me. Rolling my eyes, I head up the stairs and start towards Jiminie's room. Smiling at the thought of getting to go out and hang out with Jiminie more. If I'm being completely honest, trying to manage through lessons today was absolute hell. I could hardly focus, much too busy thinking of Jimin.

Reaching his door, I knock lightly on it before shoving both hands into my pants pockets. It takes a minute or two, but Jimin finally answers the door. However, I'm extremely surprised when it opens up and a light cloud of smoke billows out. Watching in surprise, Jimin appears in the doorway as he leans against the doorframe. Though, there's no cigarette or anything of any sort to be seen.

"Jimin, what the hell? Were you smoking?" I cough out with a small frown. He sighs, shrugging in response with a bored expression on his face.

"Why? Were you wanting to try?" He offers with a small smirk. My eyes widen in surprise at his question.

"Jiminie, what the hell is up with you? You really were smoking weren't you?!" I ask in surprise. He sighs, rolling his eyes.

"What do you need, Jungkookie?" Jimin asks softly, his tone much gentler this time as he looks up at me. I frown at him, staying silent for a moment before deciding to discuss the matter later on. We've got the entire day and he's staying here from now on, so I'll have plenty of time to talk to him about the matter.

"Are you almost ready to go? I'm finished with my lessons so it's time for us to go out to get your things." I remind him. Jimin merely nods in return.

"My shoes are down by the door as are yours. That's all I need in order to be ready." Jimin answers with a shrug. Sighing, I nod my head.

"Then let's get going, shall we?" I question. He nods and I take his wrist to lead him back down the hall. Once again, Jimin changes the hold as he releases his wrist from my grip and instead takes my hand in his. It's an odd thing, but it feels nice and I decide upon simply shrugging the thought off. When we reach the first floor, we go over to the door and slip our shoes on. We both stay silent as we pull them on, my nice business shoes and Jimin his worn out sneakers. After that, I gently bring him outside and over to my waiting BMW.

He stays silent as we reach the car. Dongwoo also comes over and opens the door for us. I step inside first, Jimin following suit before Dongwoo shuts the door behind us and climbs in up front. Seconds later, the car starts off down the drive and out onto the road.

"Jimin, what the hell were you doing back there in your room?" I ask softly as I look over at him. The front of the car is blocked off by the thick glass divider so that neither the driver nor Dongwoo will be able to hear our conversation.

"Look. You've got your own ways of coping and I've got mine. Okay? Just leave me the hell alone." Jimin responds coldly, not looking over at me as he speaks. I frown in response.

"Jiminie, what're you talking about? Coping from what exactly?" I question, not understanding a single thing. He chuckles dryly, the confident boy from the skanky club last night long gone.

"I don't wanna talk about it, Jungkook. Just leave it be. Please." Jimin says, still not looking at me but his tone a little gentler this time than before. I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Jiminie, either we talk about this now or we talk about it tonight when we get back home. I'm not letting this go." I tell him softly, reaching out to put my hand over top of his. His head snaps around to look at me, a cold glare in his eyes.

"Why the fuck would you care, Jungkook? I'm nothing but a goddamn toy for you anyways. I'm only here so that you don't feel lonely. So that you don't have to be alone all the fucking time. And I get it, Jungkook. I really do. It fucking sucks ass to be alone and feel lonely all the goddamn time. But that's all I'm here for so stop acting like you give a fucking damn about me." Jimin growls lowly. I just barely manage to catch tears beginning to form in his eyes before he turns his head back around to look out the window once more.

My eyes are wide as I stare at the older boy sat beside me in the car right now. I don't even know how to begin to approach that. To approach what he's feeling or how he's feeling. Hell, I'm not entirely sure what it is he's feeling anymore to begin with.

Although, then again, did I really know how he felt about all of this in the first place?