Chapter 42

Jimin POV

As we pull up outside Yoongi's apartment, I feel my nervousness begin to grow. I'd called him before we left, just to make sure he'd be here, but his gentle and kind tone over the phone didn't make me feel any better.

"Alright, baby, we're here. I'll just wait out here in the car. Take your time though, okay? I'll be here waiting for you when you're done." Jungkook says gently with a smile, leaning over and kissing my cheek. I fake a smile for him before climbing out of the car and reluctantly heading inside.

Biting the inside of my cheek to try and keep me calm, knowing that when I bite my lip it tends to get Yoongi a tad hot, I ascend the stairs and go up to the second floor where his apartment is, knowing my way around inside like the back of my hand.

"Hey, Jiminie. Come on in." Yoongi says with a light smile when he opens the door. I merely nod and follow him in, letting him lead us to the couch in his living room.

"Everything okay, Jimin?" Yoongi asks softly after we've sat down, looking over at me with a concerned look. Without even a thought, I bite my lip out of instinctive nervousness. Though, unlike what would normally happen when I go off doing that on accident, Yoongi reaches up and gently pulls my lip down to release from my teeth, breaking my heart even more. Not being able to control myself anymore, I break down beginning to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey. Jiminie, what's wrong? Why're you crying? What happened? It's gonna be okay." Yoongi immediately comforts as he wraps an arm around me and pulls me into his side. I squeeze my eyes shut tighter, curling into his side as I latch a hand around his waist.

"I'm so sorry, Yoongi. I'm so sorry." I choke out through the sobs, burying my face into his chest. However, he pulls me away from him with an even more worried look if possible.

"Jiminie, you need to calm down. What the hell are you apologizing for?" Yoongi questions with a frown. Looking up at him with glossy eyes, my lips tremble as I try to hold back the tears.

"T-the last time I-I was here. I-I used you for sex as a distraction from b-being frustrated with myself for being s-so dumb. I-I'm s-so sorry, Yoongi." I manage to breathe out before sobbing again. He just stays quiet, pulling me back into him as I return to my previous position of being curled up into his side with my head buried in his chest.

"It's okay, Jiminie. You didn't know what else to do and you had no one else to turn to. I'm not mad at you." Yoongi whispers softly, though I can hear the heartbreak in his voice. Reluctantly pulling my head away from his chest, I look up at him, only being such a short distance away from his own face as he looks down at me.

"C-can I-I make it u-up to y-you? P-please?" I ask quietly, glancing between his eyes and his lips. Yoongi sighs, giving me a tiny frown.

"You've got that other kid now, Jimin. You should be doing these kinds of things with him now, not me. That kid would probably be heartbroken if he knew what you were in here asking for." Yoongi says, his voice barely a whisper as he looks away. It makes my heart break further into pieces.

"I'm asking to make it up to you, Yoongi, not hurt Kookie. I hurt you, and I wanna make it up to you. I'd do the same thing if it were him." I murmur, reaching up and brushing my lips gently against his. However, I'm surprised when he shoves me away, causing me to fall backwards onto my back on his couch.

"You don't get it, Jimin! Damn it, I'm fucking in love with you! That's why I wanted you to stop coming around unless you needed the drugs or alcohol! You've got no idea how fuckin hard it is having you here when I can't provide you what you need enough to be able to make you stay and be mine!" Yoongi explodes, reaching up and tangling his fingers into his black hair. He's now got tears falling down his sweet rosy cheeks, eyes shut lightly as he refuses to look at me. Though, I slowly push myself back up into a sitting position before leaning in and pressing my lips fully against his.

Unsurprisingly, he kisses back almost instantly, hands slowly transitioning from his hair into mine, one of them coming down a bit to cup my cheek. He lets the kiss go on for a good minute before finally pulling away, shaking his head in sorrow.

"At the very least, I can make it up to you what I did, Yoongi. I don't have to leave you with a shitty memory of me using you. At least let me leave you with one of me loving you instead."