Chapter 10

Jimin POV

The rest of the drive to the mall is completely silent, not a single word spoken between the two of us. I'm not entirely sure if he didn't know what to say after that or if he just thought he'd set me off again if he spoke, but I felt his eyes on me for a good majority of the drive there before he finally turned away.

"Come on, Jiminie. We're here." Jungkook says quietly when the car finally comes to a stop and parks. Though, when we step out of the car, I realize that we're not at a mall. Frowning in confusion, we're stood in front of some high class suit type of place. Jungkook doesn't say anything though, grabbing hold of my wrist and gently pulling me into the store. Giving up on trying to get him to change his grip on me, I don't bother trying to take his hand this time. For whatever reason, he's adamant about it being my wrist he grabs whenever he's leading me somewhere rather than my hand, and I'm tired of trying to fix that already.

Keeping my head down, I numbly let him lead me inside. We aren't inside the store for more than a few seconds though, before someone's voice rings out.

"Master Jeon! It's been so long, I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to come back!" A beautifully deep voice calls out. Glancing up through the hair that's hanging in my face, I hold back a scoff as a beautifully built man grins in a boxy way as he makes his way over to Jungkook. The younger boy smiles and gives the deep voiced guy a hug as he chuckles.

"Taehyung, it's good to see you. You know how busy my parents like to keep me." He greets the worker with a frustrated smile. This Taehyung guy chuckles, nodding his head.

"That I do. So, what can I do for you?" Taehyung asks curiously as he looks at the younger boy.

"My new business partner is in need of clothes. As you can see, he's... in need of some suits." Jungkook explains. I frown at the idea of having to wear a bunch of suits all the time, but stay silent.

All I am is a fucking doll anyways. What difference does it really make?

"I see... Well, come along. I'll get you fixed up quick and can get those suits delivered out to you by the end of the day tomorrow or Tuesday depending on how many you need." Taehyung says, clapping his hands together at the beginning. I wince at the sound, but remain silent.

"Come on, Jiminie. You've got to follow Taehyung." Jungkook says softly, nudging me gently. I sigh quietly, letting the leftover drugs that are still pumping through my veins ease me up and calm me before I follow the taller boy. His hair is a lighter brown compared to Jungkook's, seemingly just a tiny bit taller than him too.

It takes a while for Taehyung to get the measurements for the suits taken, but eventually we finish. Numbly pulling my pants back on since I'd had to take them off, Taehyung leads me back out of the dressing room and over to where Jungkook is waiting. When the younger boy spots us, he smiles and stands up.

"Got everything you need?" He asks in a content tone as he looks to Taehyung. The taller boy smiles in return and nods.

"All good to go. Just need to know how many and what kind." Taehyung answers happily. The two of them spend about five minutes discussing the matter before I'm finally led back out of the store. I'm dragged back into the car, but this time when it stops, it's at what appears to be a mall. Letting Jungkook lead me in again, he drags me all around the mall. The first stop being a shoe shop that I had to be seen by a specific worker to make sure I got proper shoes. After that, he brought me into more of a regular type clothes store.

"What're we doing here?" I ask quietly, my voice void of any emotions as I speak.

"I figure you won't want to lounge around in business suits. Lead the way to where you want to go and pick out the clothes you need or want so that you can lounge comfortably." Jungkook explains with a small smile as he looks down at me. Though, I'm not sure there's a drug strong enough to fight off the memories and emotions, the pain that he's unknowingly just dug up. Well, maybe morphine or heroin... But Yoongi doesn't give me that shit sadly...

Standing here in front of the store, I can feel my head spinning.

Pick clothes out? Lounge comfortably? Hell, I can't remember the last time I was told to do either thing.... I can't even remember the last time I picked my own clothes out other than the fact that it had been with my mother... And lounge comfortably? Clothes to lounge comfortably? The only time I've been 'lounging' was... memories I'd rather not remember... and even then, the clothes I'd been wearing were obscene. Short and revealing. Tempting. Hell, I've had to do it enough times that it had almost become normal... Yet here I am being told by some business son's kid to 'pick out my own clothes' and pick out 'clothes that I can lounge comfortably in'.

Pursing my lips angrily, I shove my hands into my pockets and turn on my heel as I begin stalking away from him. Away from the store. Away from the fucking mental mockery.