Chapter 6

Jimin POV

As we arrive to Jungkook's house and step out of his clearly expensive car, my eyes widen. It's not a fucking house but a goddamned mansion. It's fucking huge. Four floors and looking like it's worth more than all the money I've earned Woo since I got fucked into that business.

"Come on, Jiminie. Let's get inside." Jungkook says, smiling over at me. Taking a deep breath, my gaze doesn't move from the house as I take his outreached hand. He slowly leads us up towards the front door to the mansion whilst I continue gripping my bag tightly to my chest. When we reach the door, he looks back at me with a grin before opening it and leading us inside.

As we enter inside, I decide upon keeping my head down. I know if I don't, I'll end up gawking at everything like the fucking idiot I am. Biting my lip in mild frustration and nervousness, I let Jungkook guide me until we hear sudden voices.

"Jungkook, you're not going to introduce the person you decided upon as your partner to your own parents? To the person who approved of this in the first place?" I hear a male voice speak up. I freeze in place, frightened by the voice. Though, Jungkook doesn't seem in the slightest bit bothered by the man when I glance up at him. Instead, he's busy smiling down at me. Motioning with his head towards me, my eyes widen when I realize what he's suggesting.

Slowly and hesitantly, I lift my head up as I begin to turn in the direction of the voice. Trying not to gawk at everything I can see in my peripheral, my eyes quickly spot the man who'd spoken. He's sat on a gray suede sofa, a petite woman with beautiful dark brown hair sat on the black suede sofa that's nearly behind us now since we're so close to the steps. Both are looking over at me intently, waiting for me to speak.

"P-Park J-Jimin, Sir." I manage to stutter out. The man hums quietly, eyeing me curiously.

"Interesting. I assume you'll be staying here considering Jungkook brought you home. Where are your things?" The woman speaks up. Pursing my lips, I'm once again reminded of how much less of a person I am than these people. Hell, I'm not even a person. All I am is a body, a thing. A toy to be used. Even now, I'm still a toy. Just in a different way. Clenching my hands at my sides, I force myself to control my anger. The last thing I need is them hating me and kicking me out, leaving me back out on the streets just like before.

"I didn't have a lot to begin with, Miss. I've found that I don't need a lot in life to be happy, so I didn't have a lot to bring with me here." I lie through my teeth, using all the strength in me not to snap it through my clenched teeth. She makes a quiet noise of surprise before shrugging and returning back to her book.

"How old are you, Mr. Park?" The man questions next.

"Twenty, Sir." I answer softly, disliking the feeling of being completely analyzed through and through. He hums once more in response before dismissing us with a have of his hand. With that, Jungkook takes my wrist again as I lower my head before he begins leading us up the stairs. I stay silent the entire time, letting him lead me throughout his house until he stops. Biting my lip in curiosity, I keep my head down and wait for him to move us again.

"Jiminie, why're you keeping your head ducked?" Jungkook asks softly, putting two fingers under my chin as he gently lifts my head up to look at him. Pursing my lips, I avert my gaze downwards toward the side away from him. I notice a black wooden door beside us, but don't bother questioning it.

"Don't worry about it, Jeon. I just don't wanna slow us down by looking around at everything." I lie. He hums uncertainly, eyeing me up a bit before shrugging. I glance back at him as he turns towards the black door before opening it.

"So, this is my room. Umm... the door on the other side of the hall, right there, is a spare room. That can be your room. When we're out getting you things tomorrow, we can get stuff to decorate and personalize the room." Jungkook informs me. My lips part a bit as I look at him in surprise, trying to hide my dislike for the separation.

"Uh-Uhm... o-okay." I finally manage to find my voice quietly. He gives me a small smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, Jiminie. Goodnight." Jungkook says, still smiling before turning on his heel and entering his room. Once inside, I stay there as he closes the door before finally heading into the one he'd said would be mine. Entering into the room, it's fairly plain but so fucking large. Granted, the only bedrooms I've been in are the ones at the fucking club and anyone who's taken me home after renting me. Though, in a sense it reminds me of the club rooms since it's so bare.

The walls are all white, the bed having black expensive sheets. There's a large dark wooden dresser to my left that's up against the wall. A white leather chair in the left corner nearer the door than the side with the room. On the right side of the room, there are two different white wooden doors. Curious and having nothing better to do, I close the door behind me and go over to them before quickly finding out that one led to a bathroom and another to a closet.

It's been so fucking long since I've actually had a room to call my own... And quite honestly, I don't know that I like the idea of it anymore...

Sighing to myself, I walk over to the bed and toss my bag down on it. Opening up my bag, I quickly pull out the package that Yoongi had given me earlier today. Grabbing one of the three bottles of Valium inside, I pop the cap open and knock some out of it. Taking one of the specialty drinks he'd brought me, I knock back a third of the bottle of whiskey as I take seven of the pills.

Least now I can relax a bit more for the night...