Chapter 18

Jimin POV

Flopping myself onto the bed beside Jungkook with aching muscles, I work to catch my breath. I can't help but smirk a bit as I look over at the inexperienced taller boy beside me who's currently breathless and now exhausted. Both of us a sweaty mess, I force myself not to touch my own aching self as I turn to my side and prop myself up onto my elbow.

"So, darling. For being your first time, how was it?" I ask, slowly beginning to regain my breath. Jungkook looks over at me bashfully with lips parted.

"G-Good , Jiminie. R-really g-good." Jungkook stutters softly. I chuckle breathlessly, running my fingers through his sweaty wet hair.

"Better get up and hit the shower, baby. Don't wanna be too late for breakfast and lessons, now do we?" I tease lightly. He only blushes more in response, nodding softly before pulling himself into a sitting position. Rolling back onto my back, I watch with a small smile as he grabs his boxers from the end of the bed, reluctantly slipping them on.

"Oh don't be sad it's over, Kookie. If you're serious about learning from me, it won't be the only time I give you a blowjob and eventually we can make things more interesting and intense. Okay? Now get going." I tell the younger boy, sitting up so that I can ruffle his hair. He turns back to me with a small smile.

"Jiminie?" Jungkook asks softly, a shy look on his face once more. I tilt my head to the side curiously.

"Yeah, Kookie?" I question in curiosity, wondering what's stopping him now.

"I... I wanna show you and give you the affection that you need too... But... I don't really know what to do." Jungkook says softly, biting the inside of his cheek as he glances up at me from his lap. I purse my lips, not wanting to be demanding and needy. I should be grateful that he's even keeping me here and not pissed about what I just did to him.

"You don't have to worry about that, Jungkook. I don't really need any of that. You've already done enough." I answer, forcing on a small smile. He frowns in return though, clearly not liking my answer. He moves closer to me so that he's now sitting directly in front of me before reaching up to gently brush my hair off my forehead.

"Jiminie, I want to give you that. I want to give you that. You deserve it. Please, help me know what I can be doing for you. I'm terribly new at this stuff, Jimin. I want to give you the affection. I just need you to tell me what to do, baby." Jungkook murmurs softly, giving me a small pout. I sigh, looking away.

"Jungkook, I have no room nor right to be asking anything of you, nor are you obligated to. I may have been living off the streets but I know courtesy and respect and what's right. You've taken me off the streets, you're letting me wear things that I'm comfortable and familiar in, and you're letting me attend your lessons with you. That's already more than enough." I tell him, not wanting to discuss this any further. He frowns even more, putting both hands on my cheeks.

"Jiminie, stop this. I'm not doing this because I owe you for keeping me company. You don't need to feel like you owe me because I'll pulled you off the streets. Okay? It has nothing to do with any of it. Please, Jimin. I want to help you. I want to make you happy and I want you to feel comfortable. Stop pushing this away like it's some disease. I feel bad enough that you... did that this morning and I couldn't do anything in return for you. I really do want to at least be able to give you the affection you need and deserve, the affection I want to give you. Like I said, I just need a little guidance." Jungkook says, his voice gentle but firm as he looks me in the eye. Closing my eyes, I heave a heavy sigh.

"Kisses. Hand holding. Praise. Compliments. Pet names. The big things for me is the praise and physical contact. I need to know that I'm doing okay. That I'm not just completely fucking everything to hell. That you actually want me around, that you like having me around. The physical contact only emphasizes those things and helps let me know I'm not here alone. I don't like being alone." I breathe out, eyes still shut. I don't want nor need to see the look on his face from my words. It's the last type of thing I wanna admit to anyone, last thing I want to have to tell people, but he wasn't backing down. Now I'm fucking left vulnerable as hell with him while I still barely know him. And I fucking even sucked him off when his own mother is in the house. I'm left completely out in the open and could get kicked out with everything ruined any second of any day.

"Thank you. Now, see? Was that so hard, baby?" Jungkookie murmurs softly, leaning in and pecking my lips. I push him away though, frustrated and angry at myself as I climb off of the bed.

"Just go shower and get ready for your fucking day. And to answer your question, Jungkook? Yes, it was that fucking hard."