Chapter 48

Jimin POV

Lacing my fingers together with Jungkook's there's a small smile plastered onto both our faces as we step off the plane together. Biting my lip, I look around curiously at our new surroundings despite the fact that we're still in the airport.

Wordlessly, Kookie leads us to the baggage claim area, a much calmer expression on his face today compared to yesterday.

My smile grows a bit as I spot some of our suitcases beginning to appear on the conveyor belt, both of us working together to make sure we grab all four bags in total. When we're certain we have everything, I follow the taller boy through the remainder of the airport until we're finally at the exit.

"You must be Jeon Jungkook?" A man asks as Kookie leads us over to him. Jungkook nods his head smiling, looking over to me as well. I can see the excitement starting to finally bubble up inside of him, nerves of everything that's happened in the last few days beginning to dissipate as it sets in that he's no longer being controlled.

The man leads us the rest of the way out of the building, bringing us over to a van where we set our bags in the back before hopping inside. There's not really any small talk in the car, Kookie and I being far too enraptured by watching our new surroundings passing by us outside the car. Thankfully though, the car ride isn't too long, and we soon arrive at the house that Jungkook had bought for us.

"Thank you." Jungkook mutters softly as we grab our things from the back of the car. The man merely nods, driving off once we have everything and leaving the two of us alone together once more.

"You ready for this, Jiminie?" He asks after taking a deep breath, looking over to me with a nervous smile. I grin at him, reaching out and taking his hand in mine.

"It's gonna be great, Kookie. And I think we're really gonna like it here. I like the size of the town and I like that we aren't right in the center of it." I tell him, leaning over and kissing his cheek. He blushes lightly, giving my hand a small squeeze before letting go so that we can pick up the suitcases and carry them inside.

As we reach the door, Jungkook opens it up for me, letting me inside first. We both take a deep breath, stepping in and looking around. I grin almost instantly, loving how cozy it looks despite not being too small or too large.

"It's perfect." I murmur softly, looking over to Jungkook. He beams happily, setting the bags down before leaning over and pecking my lips.

"Welcome home, baby."

—————
A/N:

THATS THE END SADLY!

It kills me to bring the story to a close but I hope you all enjoyed it! They got their happy ever after together finally!

Thank you all so much for reading this story and sticking it out to the end! And thank you for all of the votes and views, it still amazes me that it's over 7K already and it's only just finished!!!

I hope to see you all in some of the other stories I've been writing though! (Out of curiosity, was anybody keeping up with one of the other stories I've been updating lately or read any of the other stories I've written?) Again, thank you so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed!

Love you all!