Chapter 4

Jimin POV

Sitting next to the guy that requested our best, I'm truly surprised. First of all, he looks around my age, maybe a little younger. But at the same time, he looks hella fucking rich and he wants to make a proposition? What the hell?

"So what's this 'proposition' you've got for me, beautiful?" I ask, letting my tongue slip out to wet my dry lips. I catch his eyes glancing down at my action before looking back up at me with slightly wider eyes.

"How about we take a walk and we can discuss my idea, hmm? It's quite loud in here." He suggests, biting his lips. I chuckle softly.

"Are you sure you're looking at taking a walk to talk, or are you looking for a secluded place for us to have some fun, baby? Because if it's the second, there's plenty of rooms here and I've got a personal favorite if it's what you're looking for." I whisper into his ear. A small smirk tugs at my plump lips as I catch his eyes doubling in size, his breath hitching in his throat for a second.

"I just want to talk right now, Jimin. Maybe we could have fun later or on a different day, but for now I'd like to get the hell out of here so that we can talk." He answers, sticking to his decision. Feeling mildly impressed and a tad surprised, I smile and nod my head. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this, but I don't quite feel as used as I usually do most nights. This is a rarity, something that's never even happened before.

"Then let's go. Do you need a drink before we head out, beautiful?" I ask, standing up from the black sofa. He smiles back at me as he joins me standing.

"As much as I'd love a drink, I'm afraid I'm still under age." The guy chuckles. I smirk, shrugging.

"Come with me. I can get us drinks before we head out, sweetheart. What would you like?" I inform him as I lead him to the bar. Hyungsik looks over at me and immediately grabs two glasses, nodding at me with a smile.

"How about... Johnnie Walker Gold?" He says, glancing over the different whiskeys available. I grin, nodding my head at him.

"It's on me." I tell Hyungsik. He simply nods once more, pouring us both a glass before handing them to us. Smirking as I look up, I raise my glass to him before the man and I exit the club.

"Does he not know how to fucking pour two even glasses?" The guy exclaims with wide eyes when he catches a glimpse of mine. I chuckle, nodding my head.

"He wouldn't be working there if he didn't. He knows I tend to go a bit... heavy handed though when it comes to drinks. I get mine poured like this most of the time whenever I'm drinking." I explain as we slowly head away from the club. He looks at me in surprise before giving a small shrug.

"So, you gonna tell me your name, sweetheart, or you want me to keep sticking with the pet names? I'd like to know what exactly it is you're aiming to discuss with me too." I speak up after a few moments of silence, taking a large sip from my glass. The guy blushes a bit before clearing his throat from embarrassment.

"My name's Jeon Jungkook. I've been looking around this evening, trying to find someone to bring home as a partner. You just so happen to be the one person who's caught my eye tonight." Jungkook informs me. I chuckle at this, taking another sip.

"Sorry, Jeon. I don't do relationships. Besides, my boss would end me if I tried such a thing. Bad for business." I tell him with a smirk. I watch as he goes beet red at my response.

"I-I didn't mean it like t-that, Jimin. Business partner type of deal." He sputters in surprise before taking a sip of his whiskey to try and cover up his embarrassment. My smirk turns into a frown almost instantly at his explanation.

"Sorry, Jeon. That shit don't work for me though." I answer with a glare as I keep my gaze forward, quickly knocking back the rest of my whiskey. Jungkook frowns though, stopping his his tracks.

"Why not?" He asks, voice soft and tender as he looks down at me with the most innocent eyes I've seen in years. Hell, I don't remember the last time I saw such an innocent expression on anyone's face.

"I work full time at the club, Jeon. I don't have the time to be doing other useless shit. Besides, I'm not the type of person you'd ever see in the corporate world." I huff, pursing my lips together so as not to run my mouth or just explode altogether. It's been a long fucking time since someone's made me feel so goddamn fucking inferior and stupid outside of Woo himself. And let me tell you, I fucking hate it. Though, it's clear Jungkook is even more caught off guard by this response.

"Work with me and you don't have to work at that skanky club ever again, Jimin. You don't have to worry about the other stuff. I can have you picked up in my car and you'll be going around wherever I go with me. I can teach you the ins and outs of the corporate world even though there really isn't that much to it." Jungkook offers calmly. Groaning in frustration, I lean my back against the business front behind us.

"It's not that simple. Okay, Jungkook?" I snap quietly, my grip around the glass in my hand tightening immensely. He frowns at me though, tilting his head to the side as he continues to look down at me.

"I assure you, Jimin. It really is that simple. You just have to agree. I can even make sure that you're getting paid plenty. Anything you need, you've got it." He offers with a small smirk. My anger quickly gets the best of me, my short temper showing its ugly face once more as I throw my glass down onto the sidewalk below our feet to shatter it.

"Maybe it's that fucking simple for you because you're fucking rich, Jeon. It's not that fucking easy for someone living on the fucking goddamn streets." I growl before stalking off, leaving the taller boy stood in shock.