Chapter 46

Jimin POV

"What do you mean, Kookie? What happened?" I ask quietly, worried about where his father might be and about what was said. He just gives me a small smile, walking over to where I'm sat on the middle of the bed up against the headboard and crawling onto the bed next to me. He smiles over at me, kissing my cheek before wrapping an arm around me and pulling me into his side.

"I'm not really sure what happened, Jiminie. But, I think it's time that you and I go elsewhere. He's developed some sort of problem towards you and was scolding me for behaviors that he thinks I've developed, and I'm not standing for him to try and kick you out and rule my life all over anymore. He wanted you gone by morning. Tomorrow afternoon is the funeral." Jungkook responds softly, resting his head on top of mine when I lay mine against his shoulder. He sighs softly, and I can feel the frustration radiating off of him.

Kissing his shoulder gently, I rub my hand along his thigh to help calm him down.

"I just don't get it. He's been practically gone all these years, and now suddenly he thinks he can just dictate my life all over again? He thinks suddenly since my mother isn't around anymore, he gets to make all of the decisions around the house, including for me? I mean, fucks sake, who the hell does he think he is?! It just... It just pisses me off. I love you and I'm finally happy with you, and now suddenly he thinks he can step back in and make all the decisions around here. Fuck that. Fuck him. He's the reason I've always been fucking alone until I stepped up and made the decision that I wanted you here with me." Jungkook says, beginning to rant a bit as he leans his head back against the headboard instead of resting it atop of mine.

"Hey, it's okay, baby. Don't worry about it, yeah? It's over and decided now. Okay? We can pack up and leave in the morning if that's what you wanna do, and then go to the funeral in the afternoon. Maybe we just get a hotel for tomorrow and then the day after we can head out to wherever we find, yeah?" I tell him, trying to help calm him down a bit as I kiss his cheek. He sighs, leaning into me a bit as he nods his head.

"Good. Now, for now, let's get you calmed down and maybe focused on something else, yeah? I can take real good care of you however you'd like, darling." I whisper softly in his ear before kissing the skin behind it and nipping lightly. I feel him shudder underneath me, causing me to smile a bit as I begin to continue kissing down his neck, leaving marks as I go. Moving my hand from rubbing his thigh, I gently lay it over his most sensitive area and begin to rub lightly there instead.

"Shit, Jiminie. W-why're you s-so good a-at this?" Jungkook groans softly in my ear, pushing his hips up a bit in attempt for more contact. I chuckle softly at his actions, leaning up and pressing my lips against his as I provide him with a little more pressure and friction between his legs, crawling over top of him and straddling him. He moans out a bit louder this time as I begin rolling my hips against his, grinding down hard on him.

"Wouldn't it be a lovely way to leave your father... with the sounds of us... fucking each other senseless?" I pant out, a dark sultry smirk on my lips as I kiss the corner of his mouth, grinding down on him further, eliciting an even louder moan from his beautifully parted lips. Forcing his eyes back open, they're already darkened and laced with lust as he looks at me through hooded lids. I continue smirking, hating people who have problems with this type of thing, giving me even more drive to make my baby as loud as possible tonight.

He leans forward, latching his lips onto mine still breathless, allowing me to feel just how needy he's getting.

"Sounds... like a lovely... idea." Jungkook moans in my ear, hips bucking up against my own as he grows even more excited. I chuckle breathlessly, already knowing that he's gonna be so far out of it sooner than the sweet boy realizes.

"As... you wish then." I murmur just seconds before reattaching our lips, allowing my hands to begin roaming around to feel his body up, remembering just how much it had driven him wild last time.

It's definitely gonna be a long night, and I've never looked more forward to that.