Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

My eyes widen as I stare at the shatter glass on the sidewalk where Jimin had just been stood. His words still processing in my head, I'm still a tad surprised by his outburst. After a few seconds though, I snap out of it and quickly jog to catch up to Jimin.

I don't understand how he could possibly be living off the streets though, he must make a shit ton of money at the club.

Once I reach him, I quickly latch a hand onto his wrist. He tries to yank it out of my grasp, but thankfully I've got a good hold of it to make him stop instead.

"Jimin, wait! Calm down, we can talk this over!" I yell over his struggling. He huffs, managing to slip his wrist free as he glares at me with heavy breathing.

"It's okay, Jimin. We can work with that. You can live with me. There's no problems or anything with that. You can live with me, work with me. You never have to face that skanky fucking club again. I just need you to agree." I pant softly, eyes frantically scanning his face in hopes for some sort of agreement. He sighs, leaning back against the brick wall to his side as he runs a hand over his face and through his hair.

"Jungkook, you don't understand. I'm not the type of person you would want your parents to see you with. I'm not the type of person you should want anywhere near you unless you're looking for a good fuck. And I sure as hell don't belong anywhere near anything related to something corporate." He says quietly, head hung low as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Look, you don't have much a choice. Okay? I enjoy having you around and I want you to be my business partner. And the last thing I want is for you to continue living on the streets. You're much too valuable for that, Jimin. Besides, my parents will probably pay very little attention to you, just as they do to me." I inform him. He stays silent for a moment, biting on his lower lip as he thinks over my words. It takes a few minutes before he finally lifts his head up to look at me. Though, the look on his face is an expression that's hard to read.

"Why do you want me so badly, Jungkook?" Jimin asks softly, an uncertain sound in his voice. I smile down at him, putting a hand on his cheek gently.

"Because you're different, Jimin. Out of everyone I've seen tonight, everyone I've met, you're so different and special. And I'm not just saying that because I found you in a skanky club after asking to see the best they had. You deserve to be treated so much better than that. You deserve much more than living on the streets and working at some shitty bar. And I want to be that person to give you what you deserve." I explain gently, still smiling as I look down at the shorter boy. Gently stroking his cheek with my thumb, I watch him ponder over my words with a thoughtful expression.

"My things are still left back at the club, Jungkook. I need to grab my shit before we go." Jimin breathes out. I grin at him, pulling him into a hug.

"Perfect. Let's go. Dongwoo's already going to flip out on me for having taken so long. I'll call him to meet us at the club." I respond before quickly grabbing his wrist and dragging him towards the location, using my other hand to grab my phone from my pocket.

"Why are you so excited for this? For having a stranger living with you?" He asks curiously as I dial Dongwoo's number.

"Jimin, I've always been fucking alone in that damn house. I'm extremely excited to finally find someone I can actually spend time with that doesn't revolve around lessons or work. Just because I'm fucking rich and living with rich parents, does not mean it's the best goddamn life ever." I explain, trying to keep my frustration to myself. Though, feeling him slip his wrist out of my grasp to move and lace our fingers together as he takes my hand, it's pretty damn clear I did. I can't say that his action didn't make me blush a bit, causing my heart to race just a tad. Ignoring the feeling though, I quickly call up Dongwoo to let him know the plans.

When we reach the club, Jimin tells me to stay outside whilst he runs in to grab his things. Biting my lip, I stay waiting for him as I glance around. Tapping my foot lightly as I wait, I begin to wonder whether or not his boss is going to take this well. Or if he's even going to bother telling his boss. Though, seconds later, Jimin returns with a small smile and a few bruises on his face. I frown at the sight of his bruises but stay quiet as my BMW pulls up. I catch his eyes widen in surprise as I gently pull him towards it.

"This is your car?" Jimin mumbles as Dongwoo steps out to get the door open for us. I simply nod my head, pulling him inside.

"Jimin, is that all you've got?" I ask softly as I realize he's only got a light school bag that he's currently hugging to his chest. He doesn't bother looking over at me as he nods his head, resting it atop the bag.

"Dongwoo, what's my schedule for tomorrow?" I ask, my eyes still on Jimin as he glances outside the window.

"As it's a Sunday, all you have are your lessons, Master Jeon." He answers, looking at me curiously. I smile, still watching the black haired boy sat next to me.

"Perfect. Jimin, we'll be going shopping to get you everything after my lessons tomorrow."