Chapter 14

Jimin POV

"Jiminie..." Jungkook murmurs softly as he looks down at me, sympathetic look dawning his soft face. Sighing, I look back over at him.

"There's nothing you can do to go back and change my life, Jungkook. Sorry to disappoint you and ruin all of your hopes and dreams, but I'm not exactly the right guy to have picked if you wanted all of those filled. I'm not gonna stop the drugs. I'm not the person with the knowledge necessary to try and be your business partner. I don't know what you want me to do about picking out 'comfortable' clothes and 'lounging' clothes. Go ahead and... kick me back out to the streets if you want. But... there's not a whole lot of a chance you have at changing me, Jungkook." I inform him quietly, the smallest of frowns hiding on my lips. However, he frowns deeply at me, tilting his head lightly as he begins running his long soft fingers through my black hair again. My eyes flutter shut once more, deeply enjoying the comfort and affection I feel simply from the small action. I hum softly in approval, greatly enjoying and appreciating his touch.

"Jiminie, I would never send you back out to the streets. That's the last place you belong and not even a place on the lists for where I could ever want you. You're much better than that and deserve to be treated better. And I... I'm sorry, Jiminie. I wasn't even thinking of the shit you've gone through and how unthoughtful I was being towards you. I... I want to make this right and I want you to be comfortable and happy here. I don't want you to feel out of place and like you're so far below us. I don't want you to have to feel ashamed for who you are." Jungkook says, his smooth voice soft as I speaks. Scoffing lightly, I drag my eyes back open reluctantly to look up at him. Cocking an eyebrow, I fight off the urge to shake my head at him.

"Jungkookie, there is no way of that. I know what I am and I know what I'm good at, what I'm supposed to be used for anymore. There is no way for me to fit in here and belong when you all are business people and I'm a fucking whore. You're better off not even trying." I tell him with a quiet sigh, letting my eyes flutter back shut as he continues gently playing with my hair. The room falls silent for a few minutes, Jungkook humming softly in a thoughtful manner being the only thing heard. It's comforting honestly, something that I could fall asleep to right now, though I'm not certain that it's not being extremely amplified by the Valium I've taken. Though, the silence is soon cut to an end as the boy beside me begins to speak again.

"Jiminie, I want you to feel as comfortable here as possible. Okay? I want to fix this. And... Maybe you and I can come to a small deal as well, yes?" Jungkook offers quietly. I frown at the sound of a deal, eyes flickering open once more to look up at him.

"I don't do the deals. My boss does." I tell him, turning my head away from him to look at the pillows and headboard instead. Thankfully, the alcohol and drugs are mixing together wonderfully so that I'm not a nervous and crying mess right now.

"You don't have a boss anymore, Jimin. You're your own person. And I want you to stay that way. I want to help you stay that way." Kookie murmurs softly, finding a small knot in my hair and gently working his fingers through it. Humming indifferently, I glance back over at him.

"What exactly is the deal you're proposing, Kookie?" I question, returning my head to look up at the bland white ceiling above me. A small smile dawns the boy's lips at my question, eyes lighting up just the littlest bit as he looks down at me.

"I'll teach you the ropes and reins of business. You can join me in my lessons everyday, learn alongside me and you don't have to completely participate in work with me. You'll still have to attend everything with me, but you won't have to say anything or pay complete attention if you don't want to. Just so that it makes it look like you're actually working with me. In turn, I want you to teach me to more street smart like you. Teach me the things you know. I help you, you help me. You can still do the drugs to ease the pain. You don't have to pretend and fully act like you're someone you're not. I can help you with the comfortable and lounging clothes, and keep them more to your taste no matter what that is anymore. Think we can do that?" Jungkook proposes, voice quiet but filled with excitement as he smiles down at me.

Averting my gaze up to the ceiling, I hum softly as I think the deal over. I'm honestly taken aback by how much it sounds like he's catering to me so that I can be comfortable. It's definitely an odd deal, that much I can conclude. Though, I don't know how I feel about him wanting me to teach him what I know. Most of what I know is sexual and drug related along with some alcohol as well.

"Your parents wouldn't approve of a whore living in their house, Jungkookie. If you allowed me to dress in such a way, they'd have me out in an instant. You also don't want me to teach you what I know, Kookie. The things I know are sexual, violent, drug, and alcohol related. It's nothing commendable to know honestly."