Chapter 20

Jimin POV

Sitting here in the chair next to Jungkook, I huff as I lean back and fold my arms over my chest. Pursing my lips in frustration, I shake my head as I look away from the table and out the window to my side.

"Do you have it done, Master Park?" Ms. Lim asks with a mildly surprised tone. Jungkook stops the work he's writing, looking over at me curiously as well.

"No." I answer shortly, refusing to look at either of them. We're only a half hour into the whole lessons thing, and I'm already ready to be done. I'm frustrated and I don't understand a single damn thing going on right now. Which, I guess, is what happens when you've not learned anything above the average nine year old. Hell, all I can do is add and subtract, multiply and divide. I can do simple maths like that. This weird shit that they're doing right now is so above my head, I regret thinking I ever wanted to learn a damn thing. Granted, it wasn't technically my idea to join in on this, but I hadn't originally thought of how bad an idea it'd be.

"Then why aren't you working on it?" Ms. Lim questions with a frown of confusion. I don't bother replying, continuing to stare out the window with my arms crossed. That is, until Jungkook gently places his hand on my forearm. Catching my attention, I glance back over at him.

"What's wrong, Jiminie?" Jungkook asks softly, a worried look on his face. I can feel the tears forming and beginning to sting, taking a deep shaky breath as I look away again.

"Jiminie, baby. Hey, look at me. What's wrong?" Kookie tries again, reaching up with his other hand to cup my cheek as he turns his body in his chair to face me completely.

"I wanna leave." I whisper out, my voice still managing to crack as I speak. The taller boy frowns, concern evident on his face.

"Baby, why?" Jungkook questions gently, moving his hand from my forearm to rub my upper arm comfortingly.

"I wanna leave. I'm not doing this anymore." I push out, pursing my lips again as I finish speaking, trying to keep the tears from falling. A look of realization dawns on the taller boy beside me as he gives me a sympathetic look.

"You were taken when you were nine... You don't know anything of what we're doing, do you?" Jungkook reasons quietly, rubbing the pad of his thumb over my cheek gently. At his words, a lone tear slips down my cheek.

"No." I answer, my voice barely audible as I continue looking out the window instead of at the boy beside me. At this point, my breathing is shallow and a tad ragged from trying to hold the tears and sobs pressing on from escaping. Jungkook stays silent for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face as he bites his lower lip. Being able to see the expression from the corner of my eye, I reach my hand up and free his lip from his teeth. He gives me a curious look, wondering why I've just done what I did, but doesn't say anything.

"Master Jeon, we really should be continuing with the lessons. You've already arrived late today as it is, and we don't need to be wasting more time than necessary. You know your parents will be unsatisfied if we take too long." Ms. Lim finally cuts in. The taller boy sighs quietly, eyes still focused on me.

"You wanna take the rest of today's lesson off, Jiminie? I can help you later on today and then we can give it another try tomorrow. How does that sound? I don't want you getting worked up and frustrated, baby." Kookie offers softly, tone gentle as he speaks. I swallow the lump in my throat, another tear falling as I nod my head.

"Hey, there's nothing to be upset over. Okay? This is my fault. I should've taken into consideration that you haven't been schooled at all since you were nine. Alright? Don't beat yourself up over it, baby." Jungkook insists, gently wiping away the tears on my face. I take a deep breath, nodding my head.

"Can I go out for a bit while you're doing this? I'll be back by whatever time you want me here, but I'd like to go out for a bit if I could." I question quietly, voice barely heard as I finally avert my gaze to look at him. He gives me a small smile, nodding his head.

"Of course, Jiminie. Promise you'll come back though? I really don't want to have to go out searching for you if you're not back." Kookie says, a serious tone in his voice.

"Promise." I answer almost immediately. This isn't about getting out of here and never coming back. But, I would like to go see Yoongi again. I know I just saw him a few days ago and was teasing him then, I really just wanna pay him a visit and maybe finish what I'd started.

"Okay. Be back here by two thirty then. I'll see you when I'm finished." Kookie tells me with a small smile, surprisingly pecking my lips before turning back to his work.

"Oh, by the way. There's a spare cell phone in my room on top of my dresser. Take that with you in case anything happens or if I need to get ahold of you." He informs me.

I don't respond, silently getting up and leaving the room. I go back upstairs and straight to Jungkook's room, grabbing the phone before heading to my room whilst dialing the number I know by heart.

"Hello? Who is this?" I smile at the sound of his voice.

"Yoongi-ah, it's Jimin." I speak as I close the door behind me, quickly slipping the robe off before heading over to the closet.

"Jiminie? What's up? You better not be through that supply already, sweetheart." Yoongi responds with a warning tone. I chuckle lightly, shaking my head at him.

"I'm not that much of a druggie, babe. I was thinking of stopping by though? I know I left you a little unsatisfied Saturday, and I was thinking of fixing that. Pick up where we left off?" I offer, biting my lip with a small smile.

"Well, shit. Damn, Jiminie. You can't just talk to me in that kinda tone and expect me to pass up that opportunity do you?"