Chapter 11

Jungkook POV

My eyes widen in surprise as he begins stalking away with an frustrated look on his face. Tilting my head to the side, I sigh and begin walking after him.

Where the hell is he going?!

Biting my lip as I frown, I begin to wonder why the hell he's walking away in the first place. I would've thought he'd have loved the idea of getting to pick out some clothes that are a little more his type than the suits so that he doesn't have to lounge around in the suits. Why the hell is he trying to leave instead?

"Jimin! Where the hell are you going?!" I shout after him, having to jog to try and catch up to him. He may be short but damn he's fast. Jimin doesn't respond though, instead staying silent and continuing to walk. Huffing in frustration, I hurry after him and finally manage to grab hold of the back of his plain black tee shirt. He jerks away as he turns back in the process to glare at me.

"Leave me the fuck alone." Jimin snaps, his voice cracking in the process as he speaks. My eyes widen once more, but I still manage to latch a hand onto his wrist to keep him from going.

"Jimin, stop! I don't even know why you're so damn upset! I thought it'd be nice for you to be able to come here and pick out some lounge clothes so that you're not stuck in the suits all day!" I yell, trying to get through to him. At this, he scoffs. Eyes glossy with tears, he purses his trembling lips as he shakes his head.

"You don't get it, Jungkook. You don't fucking know a thing. You may be book smart, but you don't fucking get it." He says lowly.

"Ha- And why the hell would you? You've been fucking sheltered your entire goddamn life. It's no fucking wonder that you don't know a damned fucking thing." Jimin scoffs softly. My lips part in surprise by his words.

"Jiminie, come on. Let's go get you what you need, yeah? Let's go get you some comfortable lounging clothes and other things you need. We can talk about all of this when we get home, okay?" I suggest gently, trying to diffuse the situation. He frowns, rolling his glossy eyes as he shakes his head.

"Just pick out whatever the fuck you want for me, alright? Get me whatever the hell you please, so that we can get the fuck outta here." Jimin mumbles, his voice cracking despite his heavy breathing. This time it's me who's frowning, sighing in mild frustration with not understanding.

"Alright. Let's just get you the other things you want and need for the time being then, yes? Maybe tomorrow we can come back for lounging clothes for you." I offer with a defeated sigh. Jimin just shrugs indifferently as he tries to blink away the tears that have formed.

"Alright. Come on, let's go." I say softly, gently pulling on him to begin leading him away from the clothing section of the mall. Jiminie stays silent as we go over to the other side of the mall. Wandering around, I pull him in and out of different stores. Even by the end of it all, we still didn't end up getting him much. We managed to get him the toiletry items that he needs such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair brush, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, razors and whatnot. Other than that, we really didn't end up getting him much. Couldn't even do bedsheets or shit to decorate his walls with. Jimin would go completely silent when we'd hit those areas. It's like anything that could be personalized to him specifically was too much for him to deal with.

Due to this, we don't end up spending too long at the mall. Instead, we get the toiletry and non personalized items for him before leaving. Climbing back into the car, I realize he's not switched the hold I've had on him the entire day since we got to the mall. Instead of changing my hold on him from me holding his wrist to us holding hands, he quit doing it. I frown slightly at the realization but decide to just leave it for the conversation when we get back home.

Biting my lip as I watch outside the window, I once again spot the different crowds of people on the sidewalks. Couples. Parents with their little kids. Groups of friends. Frowning a bit at the sight, I hardly realize it when I reach over and gently take Jimin's hand in mine. I feel his blank gaze boring into me as I continue watching the people out my window, but neither of us say a thing and he soon returns his gaze outside as well.

When we finally get home, I don't even bother speaking. Grabbing Jimin's wrist once more, I gently pull him inside before stopping so that the two of us can take our shoes off. Once they're off, I ignore my mother who's still on the black sofa and my father who's now on the gray one as I bring Jimin upstairs with me. It's only once we're in front of our rooms that I left go of him. However, he doesn't even spare me a glance as he turns towards his door to open it.

"Jiminie." I say softly, stopping him in his tracks. I catch his grip on the door handle tightening but don't bother to speak on it.

"We need to talk, Jiminie." I tell him gently, reaching out for him once more. However, he jerks his free hand away from me before I can touch him. Instead, he opens his door and enters his room before shutting it behind him again. I sigh quietly in frustration.

This is going to be harder than I'd thought...