Chapter 32

Jimin POV

"It really is too bad that we had to do this with you, Jimin. You really had been one of our best workers." Woo taunts with a smirk before slicing my cheek with his pocket knife. I'm barely conscious at this point from the amount of blood I've lost over what's probably been the last twenty four hours now. It's to the point where I hardly even flinched as the cool metal sliced into my skin.

"I bet... the customers... would find... the scars... quite satisfying. Would give me... an... edgier look." I breathe out despite the blood that's just streaming from my mouth and nose now. The bloods been falling like this for the last however long now, but there's nothing I can do about it considering I'm still tied to the chair. I honestly don't even know how I'm still conscious at the moment.

"As much as I'd love to give you more for what you fucking did, it's time to leave you to sit here alone and starve for the next couple days while I continue running my business. Hope you won't be feeling the need to be getting up anytime soon." Woo informs me, still smirking before walking away and up the long set of stairs to the first level again.

As said, I'm left alone in the basement alone with nothing but my thoughts. I can only hope that the darkness will engulf me before my thoughts take over.

However, as per usual, I've got no such luck as thoughts of Jungkook begin to cloud my mind. He never did get to teach me anything of what he was learning in his lessons, though I guess that's not really important anymore. It does frustrate me to no end though, what's happened between me and Yoongi and me and Jungkook. Yoongi's always been there for me. Always. And yet, he thought I'd be better off letting Jungkook in like I did with him. Said that Kookie would be able to give me the time I needed, the attention I required, and the affection I needed and deserve. And yet, here I am. No longer anywhere near said boy. Gone from him and his life, bound to never return. It'd be a mistake, even if I did.

A soft whimper surprises me as it tumbles from my lips. I do so miss the taller boy who had absolutely no street smart to him, who lacked some of the social cues, who lacked any sort of sexual experience. The taller boy who really did seem to care, who made me feel like I wasn't a complete failure even though I'd broken down so much in front of him, who didn't make me feel pathetic for my anxiety attacks, who made me feel like I might've actually had a place to belong for once....

I sigh, feeling myself slowly begin to slip in and out of consciousness. At least the darkness that comes with being unconscious would be better than what I'm feeling right now. I'd been mistaken all along anyways. Feel like I'd been tricked. Having managed to fall for the boy when I was weary of his company back at the very beginning, thinking maybe, just maybe, that he might've felt the same. Yet he didn't. He wanted the attention, but he didn't want the emotions or the feelings. He wanted something that anyone could easily give him, solely because his parents didn't. And I fell right for his trap.

Feeling my eyelids grow heavier and heavier with every passing second, I jolt partially conscious from surprise as the door is suddenly yanked open again. Squinting up at the light with a frown of confusion, I can't really make out the figure that's unsurely making its way down the start of the steps.

What the hell? I thought Woo said I was being left down here for a few days? There's no way in hell that much time has already passed...

"Jiminie? Oh fucks sake, please. Jiminie, are you down here, baby?" A familiar voice calls out as the figure continues down the stairs hesitantly.

"Kookie?" I mumble quietly in confusion, watching the figure continue its way down.

"Jiminie?! Oh, holy fuck. Are you okay, baby?!" He exclaims, the figure moving much quicker down the stairs this time. I cough quietly, feeling extremely lightheaded from blood loss as I try to focus on the blurring person's outline.

Though, I'm surprised again when the person suddenly appears in front of me just moments later. My lips part lightly as I realize that it is indeed Jungkook, an extremely worried expression on his face as his eyes immediately begin scanning my face. Gently, he places his hands on my cheeks to cup them, tears already falling from his beautiful eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Jiminie. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone last night, baby. I shouldn't have pushed you to talk and just let you sleep when you were tired. I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I'm getting you out of here though, okay? I'm gonna get you out of here and we're gonna take good care of you and get you all better, baby." Jungkook cries softly before kissing my forehead lightly.

"You shouldn't bother, Kookie. I'm nothing more than a body and I have no use except what I'm used for when working here." I manage to breathe out.

"No." My eyes involuntarily widen in surprise by his sudden harsh tone.

"Don't you dare say that bullshit, Park Jimin. You are more than a body, more than your body, and you shouldn't be used at all. You're a person, Jiminie. Not some object or toy to be used and tossed around for pleasure and money. You're getting out of here with me and you're never coming back here. You're coming home with me and staying with me, and that's final." Jungkook says in a stern tone.

"Kookie, you don't get it. It's just better than I stay here." I whimper softly, fighting to stay conscious as I simultaneously fight back tears that are pricking at the corners of my eyes.

"Jiminie, please, baby. Just stop fighting this. You're gonna be okay. You aren't better off here. I promise that, I can give you so much more than this." He argues.

"Damn it, Jungkook! You don't get it!" I snap loudly, feeling my consciousness fading even more. His eyes widen as he looks at me in surprise, not having expected my outburst as he stays quiet.

"It's better I stay. I can't continue to fall more and more in love with you if I'm here..."